Sailfish Seven

His phone had already rung twice and Sailor had no doubt that his brother and Cassius would be knocking on his door soon if he didn't at least send them a text.

The weekend had flown by far faster than he would have preferred. Most of his time had been taken away by studying, though he had to admit, Cassius was a fantastic tutor.

Whatever had happened after he'd left his and Reed's room the other day had evidently resulted in him volunteering to tutor as much as needed. Of course, he didn't want to annoy the guy constantly over a joke he'd played, so he only took him up on his offer once, after he'd finished swimming practice yesterday.

The other times Sailor studied diligently by himself... and sometimes not so diligently.

If I miss my surgery time because I was studying so intently last night that I didn't wake up on time this morning, I'm sure no one would get mad.

He hadn't been studying very late, though. Heck, he'd been up for over an hour already and wasn't even out of bed yet!

A text message soon stole his attention, drawing his eyes back to his phone.

Cass: I'm heading your way with the spare key you gave your brother yesterday. I'll drag you out of bed if you're not up by then :)

Sailor glared at the screen for several moments before typing a reply.

Me: You wouldn't. Not after your last mistake.

You think my brother would let you come within five feet of me after showing me that perverted book?

Cassius: I have permission :)

Sailor's eye twitched as he considered his options. There weren't many anymore.

Groaning he rolled over, then pushed himself up, being careful of his bad foot. He then inched his way to the edge of the bed right as he heard the sound of a key slipping into the lock of his door.

The sudden sound had his back stiffening, but it was already too late to do anything about the person now walking into his room.

"Oh?" Cassius said as he stepped inside, then looked around briefly before settling his eyes on Sailor's back... his bare back.

"You have a room all to your self."

Sailor glared at him over his shoulder.

"Yes, and I'm up, so Kindly get your butt out."

The guy raised his eyebrows at him, but instead of leaving, he simply leaned to the side against the wall, crossed his arms over his chest, and grinned.

"Technically you're still in bed, so I can still remove you from it if you don't get a move on."

Scowling, Sailor glanced at the clock on his phone, then pursed his lips. He was still thinking when he noticed familiar, tanned legs now standing directly in front of him!

Jumping slightly, he quickly got to his feet, much to Cassius's evident disappointment.

"I would have carried you..." Cassius mumbled, making Sailor roll his eyes as he walked past the man and into the bathroom.

Glad I at least wore boxers to bed.

He had planned to just grab his clothing after he showered, since he didn't have a roommate, but when he heard Cass move about, but not leave, he looked over his shoulder.

Why are you sitting on my bed?

Cass quickly raised his hands in the air.

"I'm under strict orders not to leave until you're ready! I don't want to get in trouble with your big brother again," he said, his tone sounding more joking as he finished speaking.