Sailfish Eight

He'd considered saying no, but before he could decide, Cassius had said something much more convincing.

"So, Japanese delivery it is?" the guy said, reiterating his offer of non-cafeteria food.

My weakness...

Sailor watched him lift his phone up and turn it to face him, the menu of a five-star rated Japanese place on the screen.

Clenching his teeth together, Sailor looked away, but couldn't fight for long as his stomach growled loudly, needing more sustenance than just the soup he'd had.

"I know the doctor said to just do soup today, but I can vouch for you that your system handled it fine, though I would get something simple just to be sure," Cassius said as he scooted over to sit beside Sailor, then began flipping through the large menu so that he could see, too.

"They have a lot of dumplings, rice dishes, noodles..."

Sailor was trying to pay attention, but it was a bit hard when he could hear his heartbeat in his ears.

Not used to someone else in my personal space... besides my brother.

He also figured that he was just nervous because Cassius was acting a bit weird, too.

"I-I'll just have the pork dumpling soup and some water," he said before scooting back towards his pillows to get more comfortable. He'd made sure to bring plenty of them with him since he liked to snuggle a lot.

Cassius put in the order, then did his own before submitting it, then scooting back right next to him!

"Alright, they said it would be about thirty minutes and they'll knock on the door," he said, earning an awkward hum of understanding from Sailor as he pulled out the new manga and opened it to the first page, using it as a slight barrier between them.

They thankfully seemed to read at the same pace, making it so that he didn't have to pay attention to Cass very much. They managed to get through nearly half the book before there was a knock at the door, making them pause as Cassius got up to get their food.

After bringing it inside he helped Sailor sit up comfortably, then removed the lid to his food and handed it over, along with a fork for the dumplings.

He then got busy chowing down on his own pasta dish that looked like chicken teriyaki and vegetables.

It looks really good...

His dumplings weren't bad, though. They were actually really good, but by the time he finished them, he was still a bit hungry.

"Here, ah?"

Blinking in surprise, Sailor opened his mouth automatically, then felt a warm piece of chicken placed against his tongue by Cassius's pair of chopsticks.

"It's pretty soft so I think you'll be okay with a few pieces," the guy said as Sailor slowly closed his mouth and began chewing.

I'm not so sure, my stomach's already feeling funny at just the thought of the chicken...

Still, it was really good, and soon he found himself leaning closer, accepting another piece as Cassius picked out another soft one for him.

"Mushroom?" the guy asked as Sailor finished chewing.

He quickly nodded, then opened his mouth for the incoming vegetable.

Oh wow, these are super good!

"Good, right? I usually don't like veggies, but this place is an exception," Cassius said as he took another bite for himself, though it didn't seem like his amount of food was shrinking all that much.