pt. 2

Either side of us is shelf after shelf overflowing with books. Someone passed by the other end of the aisle and I'm no longer breathing. They don't notice us. I breathe out, and your breath is in my hair. "You are evasive. But not evasive enough, little rabbit." You're pulling my hair behind my shoulder and exposing my neck and ear. I can smell you behind me, encompassing me, and my legs could not be pressed tighter together.
"Unless you let me catch you. You wouldn't let me catch you, would you? That's no fun." I breathe out fast and my eyelids flutter shut . Your face is inches away from my ear.
I can feel you pressing into me from behind. You're so hard, I can't help but moan lightly and push into you. My eyes flutter open. God, what is even happening? I don't know this man..
But you have me spun around in a second. And you're undoing your belt and pants. I'm staring down while you pull your cock out and pull me to you. You push yourself into me and sigh low and gutteral. "Fuck you feel even better than before. You've gotten nice and wet for me, haven't you?"
My hand flies to my mouth, while you pound into me. Your face is so close I can see the flecks in your eyes, and the light glinting off your sharp canines. You're smirking as you rut into me violently. I can tell how much you're enjoying this. you won the chase. I got caught and now I'm yours to use as you wish. anyone could walk up on us and..
my mind is pulled away from any other thoughts as you're next to my ear again, panting low, almost growling as you whisper, "stay quiet or you'll get us caught, little rabbit." I blink at you, and then your hand is at my throat and I thought I was having trouble breathing before. your gaze travels slowly to my mouth as my hand drops to your wrist. my lips move apart while each intake of air is tighter than the one before. you're staring hungrily at me, changing your rhythm between my legs to an agonizing pace. My brows press together as my body moves against you.
"Why so antsy, little one? You wouldn't happen to be enjoying this would you? Being used by a stranger. Tsk tsk tsk." You chide, and heat rises to my cheeks as I look down. Just in time to see you force yourself into me hard again. And again. I can see myself glistening on your cock as you move in and out of me. But you're stopping again and I almost moan uncontrollably. You pull me closer to your face by my throat, your grip tightening.
"Wouldn't want anyone to hear you getting fucked like a slut in the stacks, do you?" My eyes roll back into my head before you snap me back. You're a breath away from my lips when you whisper,
"Take your panties off."