pt. 3

I blink at you. Your eyes don't stray from mine while I'm too shocked to move. "I said-" you force me down by my throat so that I'm on my knees and level with your massive throbbing cock. I'm staring wide-eyed and buzzing while you look down your nose to continue. "Take off your panties." A cocked brow and a devilish smirk. I look up and stare, slowly pulling at my panties, unable to ignore how utterly soaked they are. Why am I reacting like this? How can something so wrong turn my body into a pool of wanting for someone I've never seen before today? I blink slowly, still stunned, wriggling my panties past my knees. Your hand still holding me still, I wait for you to pull me up so I can step out of them fully.
Holding them up, frozen, you look down at them and back up at me. "Put them in your mouth," you say. My jaw drops, and your eyes darken. "I'm getting impatient, little one. put them in your fucking mouth, before I fuck you into screaming for the entire city." My mouth closes and I look down at my underwear. They're practically dripping onto the floor. I swallow, and obey.
You smile almost sweetly as a hungry look I've never seen on a human before crosses your face. "Good fucking girl." Suddenly your hands are on my hips; you turn me around, pushing me to bend at the waist. I moan into my panties as air hits my wet pussy and I can feel you eating me with your eyes. I'm face to face with a shelf of books now, and your hands are holding my hips in place. I can't help but wriggle slightly, and your grip tightens. "move again and I won't let you finish tonight, little rabbit." my eyes close and I push out another muffled moan.
I'm waiting, and waiting, and my eyes dart around. There has to be someone coming soon. we're going to get caught. What would we even say? but you're crouching down now. And your fingers graze my swollen lips from behind. "So wet. Look at how turned on you are after so little. Pitiful." I redden and sigh, embarrassed . You're right. you've barely touched me. But I can't think another thing before I can feel your tongue licking up my cunt. my entire body is electricity. My knees almost buckle. Fucking hell. A louder moan escapes past the panties in my mouth.
"Oh that felt good? I bet it fucking did. You're practically flooding the place with your needy pussy, little rabbit." I put my forehead against the shelf and try to focus on my breathing. your breath is sending chills up my pussy. I can't think anything, just want and need. but you're inside of me again, so fast I knock 2 books off the shelf.
I mumble an incoherent vulgarity and then there's only your cock filling me up entirely. No amount of time wanting had prepared me for your size again. Fuck I can feel you pressing against parts of me I'd never felt heaven before. You're letting out little breaths of pleasure and I'm unraveling inside. This shouldn't feel good, this shouldn't be happening. Fuck it feels so good and the sensation of you growing inside of me has my heart beating out of my chest.
I mumble something. You slow for a moment, barely hearing me. Your chest is pressed into my back as you reach for my mouth, removing the panties. I lick my lips looking back at you as you put your hand where your chest just was. Your stare is dark and animalistic as you take in my ass pounding back into you. you realize I'm moving with you, giving away how in spite of myself, I want this. Your eyes rise to mine. I whisper, "Give me your cum."