pt. 5

Oh God. Fuck. I move to reach for the stall door but you grab my wrist, not stopping the up and down strokes against my swollen clit. I cover my mouth with one hand and brace the other above my head against the top of the stall behind me.
I try to make myself as small as possible, but you hold me in place.
The person walks forward a bit and stops in front of the sink. She turns on the water and washes her hands, fixes her hair. I can see her barely past the edge of the stall wall across from me.
You continue your rhythm , building speed and intensity. I'm biting down on my hand now. I can see her checking her makeup still, and one of your hand finds my nipple. Squeezing and tasting me faster, tension starts to build in my belly and my chest. The woman backs up and turns towards the stalls, but she's checking her outfit, eyes trained on her reflection. I look down and your eyes are boring into mine, just like they were at the ice cream parlor. My toes are curling and my knuckles are white from clutching the top of the stall. I'm probably drawing blood from my hand and my hips are rocking against your face. Holy fuck.
I look up just as the door is opening and the woman is walking out. And then I'm cumming. My entire body is stars and an orchestra and the entire sun exploding and you're not stopping the magic your weaving against my pussy. I let out a sound that I'd never made before and I'm rolling on your face in glorious waves. Over and over. And you slow slightly but don't stop as I have the most intense orgasm of my life.
It must have gone on for over a minute, and the spasms of my body roll against you while you clean me up slowly . "Your orgasms taste like fucking ecstasy, little rabbit."
And then you're kissing me. I'm drunk off of my climax, and I can taste myself on your tongue. You're pulling my legs up and I hop up to wrap around your waist. You unbuckle your belt, rushing to be inside of me. Whatever gods exist, I'm thanking all of them, because you're filling me up again and I'm still pulsating from my orgasm. I can't stop myself from moaning too loud and bouncing up and down on your glorious cock.
You reach up and pull out my tits, one of my nipples in your mouth and your teeth biting down slightly, your tongue rolling against it in a heavenly dance.