pt. 4

Your gaze goes ravenous. Suddenly you're fucking me harder than I've ever been fucked in my life. It takes more control than I ever realized I possessed not to shake the walls of the library with how good you felt moving in and out of me. Then you're so deep inside of me I feel myself clenching around you for dear life. You're shaking and emptying yourself into my pussy. I pull away and back onto you, and your moan is close to my ear. You grip my hips harder, stopping me from doing that again.
"What a pretty slut you are... You want more don't you." It's a low growl that sends lightning straight to my pussy. I'm shaking more than you, but I'm smiling to myself. I know you could feel me pulse around you, how my body responds to the slightest thing.
Trying to catch my breath, I shake my head no slightly, but neither of us believes me. Good.
You pull me up by my chin, our eyes locked the entire time. "You're going to go to the bathroom, and clean yourself up. After you're done, you're going to go into one of the stalls and close the door. And then you're going to wait. Understand?" I nod and try to ready myself for having to walk in front of everyone across the library. As if I hadn't just been destroyed and brought back to life over and over again, right next to a series of civil war text books. I stifle a giddy smile as I quickly make my way to the bathroom. Once there, I follow my instructions and wait for you. What I'm waiting for, I don't know. It could be the police, it could be all of your buddies waiting to take their turn with me. It could be you running away, for us never to see each other again. My mind had too much time to wander before I heard a sound. It was the door to the bathroom. I stopped breathing. The footsteps didn't move towards the stalls, but instead there was silence. Were you holding your breath too? Was it even you? I waited. And I waited some more. Finally, when it felt like an eternity, the footsteps finally came.
I was lightheaded from trying not to make a sound or move a muscle. But then your feet were in front of the door to the stall. And my knees were weak all over again. And then the door was open, and my eyes were wide and unblinking as you stood over me, blocking out the light and so dark I couldn't even see your face.
"You waited so good for me, little one. I'm actually impressed. Although I'm a bit disappointed. I do love giving a good punishment." I swallowed too loudly, and I swear you chuckled.
"Well I suppose I ought to reward you. You've been such a good cum slut for me, and you obeyed well enough. I do believe a reward is in order." I was sweating and getting wetter by the second. God whatever you had in mind was yours for the taking. I'm completely yours, and utterly useless other than nodding at this point. So I did. I nodded and waited again.
You didn't say anything else before you had my back against the stall wall and the hem of my dress pulled up and stuffed in my mouth. I gulped again, and bit down on my dress as you eyed me. You nodded once, pleased, and I wriggled in front of you, once again exposed .
"I'm dying to have another taste, little rabbit. You don't mind, do you?" I shook my head no too quickly. You couldn't hide a smile, despite yourself. And I started wriggling all the more as you grabbed at my panties with your teeth. "I don't believe I told you to put these back on. Bad girl .. I suppose I'll have to make you cum so loud that you get taken out of here in cuffs, as punishment. Unless you'd like that.." you eyed me, teasing me by letting your tongue touch me outside my panties just the lightest bit. I moaned. I can't help it, I'm so sensitive I don't know how I'm even standing.
"A pretty whore like you would like it." You say, using your teeth to graze my pussy. So light, absolute torture. I tense in front of you, trying not to move towards your mouth. You look up as you start to pull my panties down and down and down. When they're off you put them into your back pocket. "Since you won't be needing those.." and before I could protest your tongue was on me. And I was lightning and thunder and an entire storm under you. Fuck, this can't be real. The door to the stall wide open and your face buried in my pussy. You lapped at my wetness and trailed long, strong strokes up and down, returning to my clit again and again. Over and over, slow and then faster.
That's when the door to the bathroom swung open.