|Periods|•Yuji Itadori•

"Y/n?" He murmured. "Y/n, wake up" he said gently shaking you. You open your eyes to the familiar feeling of depressing cramps.

Not only that, but your underwear were drenched. With blood you assumed.

Your eyes opened as you drastically sit up just to fall back in a hurldled form with tears bubbling in your eyes.

Why were they so bad this month?

But if you didn't move, the sheets would get soaked, and with your blood which was what you wanted least of all.

Itadori bit his lip and dashed off leaving you all alone. As he dashed back though, he found you trying to strangle yourself with the pillow.

"... Y/n I made a shower for you" he mentioned. "Let me take you there"

With that, you felt hands slide under you, and felt yourself rising.

He carried you to the bathroom and sat you on the toilet, then got out a few necessary items for you.

You whimpered in order to catch his attention, which it did.

"Hmm? Is there something you want, love?" He brought his face near yours. You grab his face and kiss his lips with a smile. You could feel your cramps starting to diminish with all of the warm steam around.
"Thanks a bunch Yuji" you say sweetly.

After you got out of the shower, and into warm clothing, the dreadful realization hit. School.

You dashed to the bedroom in search of clothing, but find instead, a pile of... Well, everything.

Pads, Tampons, Aspirin, Underwear, Heat pouch, Chocolate...

And a note.

         Sorry I left without a goodbye,
           I already told the school
          you weren't feeling well, so
          just rest up! I think I got
        everything you should need,
                  Luv you gotta go!
     P.s. there's ice cream in the freezer

You pick the yellow post it off of the to go bowl of Soba noodles, and stick it to the table. you needed those noodles right about now.

You sigh in relief. Thank you Yuji

End