|Huh?|•Toge Inumaki•

Ps. I wrote this a while back when I didn't really know how inumaki's sprach worked|Just a little background story about y/n and Toge as friends together! Enjoy and please vote for my story!|

"Toge! Toge! Look at my castle!" You point to your little masterpiece. "Isn't it so pretty?!" You call to him.
"Yeah!" He says back. "Look at my sand castle!" He says with a little cough. You smile shaking that sand off your hands. You feel a weird wave wash over you as your neck instantly snaps over to look at his castle. You think for a moment... That was weird. Toge smiles. "It looks better than mines!" You respond with a smile. You two continue making more castles when toge says,"hey, let's play on the swings!" You feel that weird wave again. You instantly go blank and rush over to the swings without another question asked. You sit on a swing like a doll and swing with a blank expression on. Toge joins you, sounding a bit hoarse. You return to your normal self and slouch as a reaction from the release. Toge smiles, humming in the wind. You peek over at him, worried about the weird  wave that makes you do things.
Toge coughs once or twice, and you get worried. "Toge, are you ok?" You ask him. "Yeah" he replies. You suddenly hear your mom call for you,"y/n! Come here honey" from the benches. Toge frowns, as you get off of the swings. "Sorry, but I think I need to leave now" you say to him. "Don't go" he tells you. He sniffles a little, as you feel the wave wash over you again. At this point, your scared. Why can't I leave? Why can't I talk? I want my mommy! Can Toge feel this too?
You think to yourself. You manage to look at toge, he's on his knees coughing blood. Did I do this? Why is toge hurt? Is he going to be ok? Why is this happening?! You snap out of it, and turn to your Mother, then Toge.
"I-in just a moment mom!" You shout.

"Toge, are you ok?! Why are you coughing blood??!" He turns to try to respond, but can't speak through the blood.

Your mother comes racing over to the two of you. "Are you ok sweetie?! What happened y/n?!" Your mother turns to toge. "Where are your parents? Are you ok?" Your mother takes his temp. "Oh! Your burning up! Where are your parents?!" Your mom stands up and scans the playground. She sees a woman, lightly asleep on the bench. "Hey! Ma'am, are you this child's parent? This boy, I think he's sick!" The woman woke up, looking around confused. "Oh my gosh Toge are you ok?! What the hell did you do to my Toge?!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Y/N. Care to explain exactly what happened today at the park? Why was that boy bleeding from his mouth?"

You've been a fairly honest person your whole life... You've never had a reason to lie, and definitely not to your mother!

"Me and Toge were just playing, when he suddenly fell to the ground bleeding." You say.

Your mother sighs. "Alright then, I'll set up a doctor's appointment for tomorrow then" she says looking at you one more time.

You HATE doctors more than anything in the word. But if there's a chance you could be sick with something...

Part 2??