|Motivation|•Yuji Itadori•

Enjoy :)

A lonely girl, unhappy with her body shape, and uncommitted to anything, ditched by family and left every day in a huge house. Y/n L/n was unhappy with her life and wanted to change for the better.

Her mind was set on a better shape, and she was gonna get there if it meant running and lifting weights every day.

On Y/n's first run day, in was chilly out. She wore a hoodie and light leggings with shorts and sneakers. And it was hard to say the least.

Y/n was ready to give up on her first day, when a stranger jogged by. He had earbuds in his ears, almost covered by his light bouncy looking pink hair. He had a gorgeous smile and his eyes beamed in motivation.

As he jogged by you he just muttered loud enough for you to hear; "Don't give up"

Y/n got up, re energized and ran through her imaginary finish line. Y/n seated on the bench after her jog and watched as the boy jogged away. Her heart fluttered as her cheeks flushed pink.

As she arrived home and to her bedroom, her heart throbbed with excitement.

She squeezed her pillow with all over her strength and smiled.

On Y/n's next day of  jogging she saw the same pink and black haired boy jog past with a smile on his face, beeming at you.

Day by day, Y/n would look forward to her morning run more and more each day. Slowly but surely the both of you got used to each other's presence and appreciated the little motivational words you would share with each other.

Even though she still didn't quite know his name and he didn't know hers, Y/n already knew she had a crush on him.

One morning, about four months into Y/n's run schedule, the sweet boy with pink and black hair was not there. Y/n just thought maby he was not feeling well.

But one month later, the boy still hasn't returned yet. Y/n was losing motivation to run in the morning.

On a Friday evening, Y/n was on her way to the Store when she noticed a familiar face. She mentally gasped and
Hid her face behind her hands. In Y/n's mins, the boy looked so cute wearing his outfit of a dark purple/blue shirt and red hood.

Her heart hammered on her chest. It was either now, or she may never see him again. She slowly approached him and gently tapped his shoulder for him to notice her. She cleared her throat, and fiddled her fingers.

"Excuse me, my name is Y/n L/n. I used to see you every day on my jog through the park"

He smiled slightly.

"And I haven't seen you lately... Did something happen?"

He scratched his head and laughed.

"Oh. About that... I had some things going on..." He explained.

In the end, Y/n got together the courage to ask for his number.

And about a year later, they both started dating. Y/n's life felt complete now because of Yuuji. And from then on, Y/n and Yuuji ran together.

(Plz bare with me if the ending was a little Cringey....)

(Word count 541)