!HEADCANNONS! There favorite part of your body

Satoru

Certainly your lips. Satoru loves everything about your pretty lips. You guys do the same lip treatments, and lip oils, it's one of the things he loves most. How your plump lips mesh against his, how your lips move as you speak... How your lips touch against his swollen cock.

                                   ...

Yuji

Certainly Cannon.
Ass
Yuji can't get enough of your ass for anything. From time to time he'll find himself staring, and getting hard. Also, Yuji just loves ass bongo's. Like - laying on the bed? Ass bongo's. In the shower together? Ass bongo's. Also, he loves it when you grind on him.

                                   ...

Choso

He feels sorta basic for this, but this man? He loves your thighs. He loves squeezing them, caressing them at night, kissing them, feeling them squeeze on his face...

                                   ...

Kento

Please don't hate me, but I think he would like feet a lot. How they look so dainty all of the time, and how they caress his thighs at night.

                                   ...

Megumi

Megumi looks like he would certainly love hands and fingers.
He loves licking and sucking on your fingers, and how they glided over his lips. He loved seeing you lick them too.
Your hands always so soft and smooth. He loved how they would comb through his spikey hair, how they would glide over his face, how they squeezed his cock...

                                  ...

Toge

He loves the basics. Your pretty face. He loves your facial expressions, your eyes and puffy little cheeks. Your face as he would hum the tune of a song you love, your face as you two would eat sushi platters you made together, your face as he would reveal little gifts, your aroused face after the third round...

                                 ...

Yuta

Shy little Yuta, he loves your hair. He always helps you with washing it, and drying it. He loves to pick your shampoo's and conditioner's, he enjoys smelling it, and seeing you brush it, and he loves to see you in all sorts of fun hairstyles. Seeing you swish it to the side, and watching it bounce in your face as you slide up and down him...

                                ...

Sukuna

Call me corny or whatever, but you almost cannot convince me that Sukuna has one favorite. All four arms are seizing something. Top right on your neck, bottom right gripping your breast, top left holding your hair, and bottom left throttling your ctit. But if he had a significant other, it would probably be your neck.

                                ...

Nobara - Maki

Both of these gals would be obsessed with your cloud tits. They would totally love them as pillows, they would love to toy with them at night, to lick them...

                                ...

Mahito

Would honestly be so interested in your whole body. Human anatomy is so friggin weird. But he is the most fascinated by your belly. He loves the feeling of gliding his fingers over it, and loves to kiss all over it. 

                                  ...

Toji

Hands down this man is a freak for your cunt. Your his cock sleeve, obviously. He loves to eat it out, lick it rub it, thrust into it, all of the goods.

                                 ...

Geto

He likes your waist he'd say. He would totally just hug all over it all day if he could. He loves to grip it as he rams you as well, it helps him to enjoy himself more.

Thanks 4 reading!