|Don't...|•Yuta x Toge 🍋•

Enjoy :)

Truth be told... I actually never shipped this until I saw @pacchi_pa on Instagram. Check her out when you get the chance :)

Toge Inumaki and Yuuta Okkotsu as a couple was perfect

Toge Inumaki and Yuuta Okkotsu as a couple was perfect. Neither were very good with words, so for the most part, they were quiet. They were the type to text each other in the same house.

From third person pov af

"Toge?" Yuuta looked around the small dorm. He could just faintly hear snoring from some direction. He placed down his sword by the door and smudged in a small blood mark. "Toge?" He lightly called again. Toge 's head popped up from the side of the couch. Yuuta smiled and walked over to him."hi, love" he planted a little kiss on inumaki's lips. It seemed, Toge comfortably fell asleep on the side of the couch, what's better being in Yuuta's uniform.

Yuuta petted him like a little kitty. Both of them content. But... Yuuta was still bloodied. So, unfortunately he got up and walked to the shower. Inumaki whimpered as Yuuta left him all alone once more. Toge stood, and followed Yuuta to the bathroom. Yuuta never locked the door so entry was nobody's problem. Yuuta looked back at him, pausing removing his shirt.

"Hm?"
Toge just deliberately pointed to the shower, Yuuta and himself. "But Toge, I might get blood on you" he said pointing to his cheek with blood on it. Toge shook his head and took off Yuuta's uniform. Yuuta blushed a little. As Toge was sitting, he hadn't realized Toge was wearing no pants, or underwear.

Toge entered first. Then Yuuta, embracing the water and rinsing the now wet blood off.

Toge passed Yuuta the soap, which he obviously dropped in 2.2 seconds.

Inumaki picked it up, slowly grazing against Yuuta's manhood.

Yuuta was driven by this. Though he wouldn't be so heinous as to purposfully drop it again for the satasfaction. But, now Yuuta had a craving only Toge could satasfy.

He slowly continued to rinse the soap off of both toge and him, and was more so still in the shower for Toge, and for the satasfaction.

"Toge..." He whispered. Toge turned to face him. It was so cute in Yuuta's mind. Yuuta kisses the mute full heartedly and strokes down his wet sloppy hair. Toge kisses him back, only more passionately Yuuta and Toge were now indulging in a tasteful make out sesion. Yuuta had one hand behind Toges head, the other one being on Toge 's thigh raising it up to his hip. It was so seductive how Toge would wag his little tongue as they would gasp for air. Yuuta could feel as well as Toge could, that they were both hard, and burning for each other. The arousal was more than they could handle. Yuuta turned off the shower, and picked up toge, with only his forearm supporting him under his butt. Toge simply sat all pretty like.

Yuuta plopped down Toge and there make out sesion continued. Toge grabbed and pulled at Yuuta's hair as he went lower and lower from his neck to his collor bone.

Yuuta and Toge had already been here before. It wasn't there first time being intimate.

Yuuta was always dom. It's easier for the bigger person to lead.

There lengths were straining against each other. Yuuta could end Toge right now. Yuuta gave himself a few pumps, and circled Toges hot pink rims. He whimpered at the feeling. Yuuta held Toges legs apart, and  pushed inwards. It felt like such a a good night to be alive. Toge let outcall sorts of chocked out moans and sobs. Yuuta releasing powerful groans and muttered dirty lewd things in his ears.

Toge shuttered feeling the fingers of Yuuta trail up his spine. The both of them were close to release. "Hnng,  close" he murmured.

"M-me to... Inside or out?" Yuuta asked. Toge geald up two fingers, for the second option. Yuuta closed his eyes, panting heavily.

Yuuta wrapped his fingers around Toges neglected cock and sped impossibly fast at stroking it. Toge wiggled and squirmed working through the shuddering orgasm. He released, and immediately felt heavy, not only his own, but Yuuta's cum as well sent him over. He went slack on the bed. Yuuta plopped down beside the tired little mute, and stroked down his wet hair. He shakily went to the bathroom and grabbed a moist cloth, and wiped down Toge as best as possible before returning it back to its spot. He spooned Inumaki in his arms and Inumaki whispered to the boy;
"I love you". Yuuta chuckled, and kissed his forehead. "I love you too Inumaki" he whispered back.

(Word count: 786)