!HEADCANNONS! Your sleeping over for the first time

Satoru

You arrive, and it smells amazing. He had food prepared in advanced, you go take a steamy shower as he sets up blankets on his floor. He would be all pushy for you guys to sleep in the same bed, like "there's space for us both~" jokingly. He set a blanket on the floor for himself, because he was planning to let you sleep on his bed, but you actually agreed to sleeping with him much to his surprise. He actually blushed and lost his cool for a moment. You two eat, and snuggled together watching a movie.

Yuji

Litterly the sweetest. You two ate together, he had gotten your favorite soba noodles. He kinda shocked you with a rack of cinnamon rolls he baked and you two ate that together. You shower, and he showered next. You two benged the first season of a show, and were up til like 3 in the morning when Yuji was like "wait a sec... Y/n don't we have school tomorrow?" You both fell asleep accidentally in the same bed. Yuji rolled over in the morning to see you asleep next to him, and sweetly kissed your forehead. What he didn't know was that you were awake.

Megumi

You knocked on the front  door and he was like, "it's open!" You walked to his room, and he was laying on his bed on his phone in pajamas. You showered up, and when you came back to his room, there was a sushi platter and your favorite drink on the table. You sat on his bed beside him. He sat down a tablet, and put on a movie, you two both loved since childhood. You were both under his covers, criss cross with the blanket over your heads. You slowly fell asleep on his shoulder. He put everything away and layed down beside you and went to sleep.

Suguru

Would treat you out first. You agreed to stay over. He would take a shower and come out with a towel on his waist like "Oh no, did I leave my clothes out har??" Bastard. When he found clothes tho, he dressed came out and you helped him brush his hair. You showered and he brushed your hair too. His vibe threw you off, like Suguru, pull the stick out your ass. But he was fun. You two made hot coco and ate chips while watching some home renovation show you both liked. He fell asleep first and leaned on you, you were fine with it till he was almost pushing you over. You woke him up and had him lay down, then you were gonna leave when he was like "y/n... Stay" and how do you say no to that? Next morning you woke up to a good smell, pancakes and eggs, he surprised you with a little good morning kiss.

Toge

Of course you two would stay up all night playing video games, it was cannon! You arrived to a nice clean room, showered and then plopped down. You stared at toge cause he didn't have a cloth over his face. He had lots of sweets, and snacks(cupcakes,  chips, chocolate, pizza, ice cream, soda ect) Toge put on a show about animals tgat you two watchef. You unconsciously moved your head to the crook of his neck which made him panic in his head in rice ball ingredients.

Mahito

Baught you a few fun things. Ice cream on a cob he found at a corner store ect. Bro fell asleep as soon as the movie came on. He looked super sweet sleeping. He cuddled you so tight that you couldn't leave, and you cuddled him back. You woke up and he wasn't there anymore, he arrived about ten minutes later tho, with food. You two ate together and talked morning stuff.

Kento

Bro had a spare room

Toji

Lets start with he didn't wear a shirt and he had alcohol. One thing led to another...

Sukuna

This man, has brought you to his room, and had you eat before coming. You showered, and layed down on a bed. Sukuna gently held your hand and you could feel the kings breath on your neck. You two watched a smutty movie with you two laying next to each other. As you closed your eyes, you could hear Sukuna breathing small words into your neck. "Small thing" you heard before falling asleep.

Choso
His room, upon seeing it for the umpteenth time, still bland as ever. He would reveal that he likes sweets, holding a tray of kikifuku, mochi caramel corn, ect. You two layed on the bed with your feets fault where the pillows belonged. Eating snacks, you guys watch TV with the covers over your heads. You woke up in the morning and looked at Choso, snoring and drooling. You place your head on his chest then fall back asleep.

Maki & Nobara

You had better drink an energy drink before coming, cause if not there will be consequences and repercussions! You three stay up all night painting nails and gossiping, doing each other's hairs and eating snacks, doing facial masks and whatnot. Whoever falls asleep first, will get doodled on, and blackmail photos taken. When you three wake up in the morning, you all slug around and end up falling back asleep from being up so late.

Yuuta

"Are you ok y/n? Hungry? Thirsty? Comfy? Tired? Hot? Cold?" Yuuta is right there, for your every need and want. Your comfort would be his top priority. You two ate food, layed down on the same bed, even though he CERTAINLY wanted to lay anywwre else. Not cause he don't like you, but because he likes you too much. And he may combust if you lay next to him for a whole night. But he agreed to it. And in the morning, he was so zen and calm. He was really so peaceful in his sleep. You two went out to breakfast that morning too :)