Prologue

3rd Person

"How's it going, hyung?" Vernon asked, dragging his chair towards Wonwoo so he could sit watching him. "Hm, it's a bit complicated, it works but... it's going way, way over the past, like 1777 or something." Wonwoo replied, focusing on the 5 screens above him."

"Why'd Coups hyung wanted this anyway?" Vernon asked, wondering why the leader wanted to travel to the past. "Well he said he wants us to go on a trip, but honestly we could've gone to Paris or... whatever." Woozi said, entering Wonwoo's work space.

"Nah you just want to stay home," Wonwoo replied, standing up to go check on the portal. Woozi nods before replying, "Yeah, I'll be locked up in my studio for the next week, later." Woozi walks towards the exit before an arm blocking his way.

"No one's locking themselves in their room, nor not participating in this trip." The leader, Seungcheol said. "Anyways, Wonwoo get the portal, Shua and The8 are waiting for us, let's go." He gestured for the others to follow him.

And just like any car, Joshua's car has in built wings, which activates the car's flying mode, there's a underwater mode, sand mode.. any mode.. the hottest rage.

The team reaches at Seoul Forest Park, finding a hidden place where they can set their portal, "it works!" Joshua happily yelled as the portal stood in front of them, they decided to make few final changes before going in.

As they turn around they see 7 people going out of the portal, "the hell?" Woozi rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't dreaming,

"Why did 7 other people entered the portal?" The8 asked, the portal wasn't suppose to be seen by others, yet some saw it.

"You know what to do." Seungcheol said looking at Joshua, he goes up to the people and gives a slight slap on the back of their neck, which makes them instantly unconscious.

"Alright, all we do is catch one of them, I'll catch 2." Seungcheol walks up to 2 of them and catches them right before they fall. He notices one falling with no one catching him, "huh? Woozi-! Catch him!"

"I don't wanna."
"Catch him before he falls on you!"
"Fine!"
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————