3rd Person

"Ugh.." Jeonghan groaned. "Guys, wake up!" He starts to shake his other friends, Jun, Hoshi, Dk, Mingyu, Seungkwan and Dino.

"They're gonna take a while." A unfamiliar voice noted, Jeonghan turns around to see a man sitting down on a chair with his arms crossed, "Who are you?" He asked, "Choi Seungcheol, you?" Seungcheol replied, "..Yoon Jeonghan." The younger said shyly.

Seungcheol walks up to the sleeping friends, giving them a light touch then they start to fade, "hey! What do you think you're doing?" Jeonghan shouts, concerned where they might be, "chill, i just teleported them into the guest rooms, don't worry, my friends are gonna assist them." Seungcheol replied, a bit startled.

"Anyways, what's with the cosplay?" Seungcheol ask, cosplay? Jeonghan wondered, "cosplay? I'm just wearing my normal clothes, why are you cosplaying?" Jeonghan asked, looking at Seungcheol's clothes. "What do you mean? This is the latest fashion, yours was like a century ago."

"Hm? Isn't this March 31st 2024?"
"Uh... no, it's March 31st 2615."

"WHAT!?" Jeonghan exclaimed, Seungcheol has to be joking right? It can't be 591 years into the future, it can't be. "You gotta be j-joking right?" Jeonghan stuttered, he really can't be hundreds of years into the future. "You're either delusional, or you're actually from the past.." Seungcheol replied.

"Take me to Seoul cemetery." Jeonghan demanded, he was very serious about this, SERIOUS. "Uh, why?" The older asked in confusion, "take me there." He demanded again. "Alright alright, fine." He grabbed Jeonghan and dragged him to the cemetery. As soon they arrive, Jeonghan dashed towards the grave, looking for a name. He read each name until one caught his attention, he silently gasped, covering his mouth with fearful eyes, "what's wrong Jeonghan?" Seungcheol curious, peeking on what the poor boy was afraid of, and there it was, a grave, with the name engraved on, 'Yoon Jeonghan 1995- 2085'

"Y-your name.. it's there.." Seungcheol said, also shocked to see the sight of a dead man, alive. "So this is really the future.. I'm dead."
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————