『The Journey: Doppelgänger 』

Ahhh!! 2615 is 6th on #seventeen!! I can't express how happy I am rn 😭

Jeonghan's POV

I stare deeply at the void, more like the floor, is this happening? Am I transported into a time of war? WWIII

I stare deeply at the void, more like the floor, is this happening? Am I transported into a time of war? WWIII.. or.. more than that. My thoughts get interrupted by the buzzing sound of the 7 machines ahead of me.. tanning machines?; that's what they look like. "So... this is very simple, it's like a tanning machine, just get in and let it do its thing," Jiyeon said, alright, simple much.

I slowly walked into the white, confined box in front of me, I was getting nervous; nothing to worry about, right? I get in, and damn, indeed it's tight when you lie in, I look at my other friends and they seem nervous as me, deep breaths Han, I thought to myself, and there the lid shut right at me as I fell into a deep slumber.

3rd Person

"Is this safe?" Seungcheol asked, worried about the people trapped inside of the machine, "99.9% safe." Woozi replied, "Oh really? What's the other 00.01% chance though?" Wonwoo's curiosity spoke, which led to a simple nod by both of the siblings. "How long will this procedure take?" Woozi questioned, "7 hours, a day max." Jiyeon replied as she opened a door beside us, "So probably you guys should make yourself at home." The 6 bowed respectfully as they entered the room, it was a simple living room: a couch, TV, what you expect normally. They all sat on the couch, relaxing and chilling with each other, until the sound of someone sprinting and panting got louder and closer to the room... and the source of that panting was... Jun?

"Jun? What the heck are you doing here? I thought you entered the machine?" Minghao, eyes widened to see Jun out of his box, "Machine? You guys left me in the car! I slept, and you didn't even care to wake me up!" He breathily shouted. The other looked at them confused, "If that wasn't Jun... then..." Woozi's eyes glanced at the machine "Jun" supposedly entered.

All of them rushed outside the room, to see Jiyeon working on something, "Jiyeon, open Jun's machine... quick!" Vernon yells in a panic, while Jiyeon gives them a confused face, "Hm? Why?"

"Because that's not Jun!"