『The Journey Begins: Get Used To It! 2』

"What the hell was that!?" Mingyu said, all 13 of them running towards the loud sound. Once they arrived at the scene, they find a huge mess there, and a girl, annoyed.

"I swear to god, why does it keep exploding-?" She muttered as she went to find some cleaning tools.

She turned around to see them, looking shocked, she smiled, "Jihoon!!" She happily shouted, "What brings you here?" She asked, knowing what happened between them. "I'm not here to beg for forgiveness." Jihoon spoke in a cold tone, no one heard him in that tone, except for the 2615's. "Obviously, you brought new friends?" She said, pointing to the others.

"Ugh. You might wanna sit down on this one." Jihoon said, patting a chair next to him.

"So that happened?" She tried to process that information. "Now that we're down with our introduction, who're you?" Jun suspiciously questioned, "Alright alright, I'm Woozi's younger sister, Lee Jiyeon." Jiyeon said, extending her hand to Jun, which he shook.

Woozi's POV

I didn't really wanted to see her, I never did, I'll never forgive her on that day, even if it was a silly mistake

"Whatever, can you just please help us?" I pleaded, never thought I was gonna be in this state, but there's no choice, we need to stay alive. "Okay, don't need to say it twice." My sister chuckled before sitting on her desk, with 6 computers in front of her, doesn't she get a headache or something?