"Oh, man... How will I ever get home?" Matt sadly asked himself as he walked through the trails of the woods. "If only someone would help me find a way to get home."

Suddenly, Matt stopped at his track and found the young man wearing orange and dark blue with black spiky hair and onyx eyes after he was surprised by his strange teleport. This young man turned out to be Matt's savior as he guessed it.

The young man rubbed the specks of dust out of his clothes, mumbling himself. Then he noticed Matt was standing in front of him this whole time.

He turned to face him as he smiled widely, waving at him hello. "Oh, heya!"

Matt widened his eyes, shocked. "What the?" He said, "Who are you?"

"I'm Goku. And you are?"

"I'm Matt."

"Nice to meet you, Matt. What brings you here?" Goku shook Matt's hand.

After shaking his hand, he gave him a serious look. "Well, I was transported here after I was attacked by zombies."

He blinked his eyes in shock. "You were attacked by zombies!?"

He nodded. "Yep."

"You're not bitten, right?" Ge showed him a concerned look.

Matt shook his head. "Nope. I didn't get bitten by zombies." Then he focused on the situation he was having right now. "By the way, I was wondering if I could use your help to send me home."

Goku let out a grin. "Sure, I would like to help, but there is only one way how to get you home."

He arched his brows. "And what would that be?"

"The Dragon Balls. You can only grant your wish to send you home. Also, we have to collect all seven of them. It has been separated everywhere in deserts, cities, and somewhere in the forest. Especially someone who has the Dragon Ball, so we had to make a deal with them by convincing them. So what do you say, Matt? Do you think it's a good idea to teleport you home?" Goku said.

He hummed at this. "Hmm... you know what?" Then he let out a smile, saying, "That's a good idea, Goku. Let's collect all seven of the Dragon Balls and then I'll get back home safely. Let's have an adventure."

"Yay!" Goku exclaimed, jumping in the air excitedly.