So Goku and Matt went on a quest to find all the Dragon Balls. Before they would, they went to the Capsule Corp and met up with Bulma who is one of Goku's friends. Goku introduced Bulma to Matt, explaining to her that he came here from another universe after he escaped from the zombie apocalypse. He also convinced her for the Dragon Radar.

"Why do you two need my Dragon Radar?" Bulma asked, confused.

"He wanted to grant his wish to send him home, so he wouldn't be worried about being stuck here forever," Goku said.

"But what about the zombie apocalypse? The thing you told me about? You wouldn't send him to the dangerous apocalypse, would you?" Bulma said, concerned.

Matt let out a smile. "It will get better once Edd decides to write more series."

"Hello!" Edd Gould, who claimed to be the creator of Eddsworld, popped out from the pure clouds and waved at them hello. Then he took off flying away.

Bulma gave Matt a confused look, pointing at where Edd Gould was at. "But isn't he...?"

Matt suddenly cut her off with a smirk. "Anyway, I would appreciate it if you give me the radar. When my mission is done, I'll let Goku have it back to you."

She sighed in defeat. She eventually hands Matt the Dragon Ball. "Alright, you can take it. By the way, I've already prepared my own expedition so I needed the radar back when Matt is home."

"Thanks, Bulma," Matt said, smiling.

Goku winked his left eye at Bulma, grinning. "We're on it."

Bulma rolled her eyes in response.