Now with seven Dragon Balls collected, Matt could be sent home eventually, but he summoned the Eternal Dragon Shenron first thing as he chanted. After summoning, Shenron appeared floating in front of them.

Matt smirked, thrilled to go home. He looked at Goku one last time. It was great to know him since he went on a journey with him.

"It was nice knowing you, Goku. I hope we'll meet again someday. Thanks for everything." Matt said, smiling at his friend.

Goku smiled back. "I will never forget you, Matt. I'm glad I could help."

Then Shenron began speaking, "What is your wish?"

"I wish to be sent home to my universe where I belong," Matt said.

His eyes glowed red as he granted his wish. "Your wish has been granted. Farewell."

Then Shenron disappeared and the seven Dragon Balls flew separately. With them gone, Matt eventually faded away as he waved at Goku goodbye until he disappeared.

"So long, Matt! I hope you're him safe." Goku said. After Matt went home, now Goku was all alone. He placed his hands on his hips, taking a deep breath.

"I wonder how Matt was doing now. I hope nothing happens." Goku said, grinning.

***

When Matt arrived home in the Eddsworld universe, he landed on the couch and sat next to his friends or roommates. He let out a relief joy, raising his hands in victory.

"Yay! I'm home! It's so great to see my friends again after a long journey I had!" Matt said happily.

Suddenly, he didn't know there were four girls in the house, giving him a weird and confused look. Matt was shocked to see this as he thought it was Edd, Tom, and Tord. Instead, there are four versions of himself and his three friends.

A girl named Tamara gave him a weird look while holding the bottle of Smirnoff. "Do we know you?"

Matt sweatdropped as he frowned, ignoring the girls. "Oh, no-nuts..."

The End

🎉 You've finished reading Matt's Adventure of Dragon Ball // Eddsworld and DBZ Crossover [COMPLETED] 🎉