4

Eventually, Goku and Matt went on a quest...

"Found it!" Goku called out. He found the first Dragon Ball at the top of the tree that had a bird nest somewhere in the forest. Unfortunately, he was attacked by the mama bird who thought Goku was a threat to her babies. He immediately got off of the tree branch and landed in front of Matt. He rubbed his forehead where the mama bird pecked him.

"Here you go," Goku said as he handed the first Dragon Ball to Matt.

"Splendid," Matt said, grinning successfully.

"Now six more should go," Goku said, pointing out with his index finger.

"I wonder where the other Dragon Balls could be," Matt said, looking at the radar. Then it started to beep when he found the three Dragon Balls somewhere on the beach.

"It looks like it's on the beach, but where could find the beach?" Matt said.

Then Goku let out a grin. "I know where the beach is at!"

They ended up zooming out of the forest using the 'Beachmobile' looking like a car, making a high-pitched version of 'Running in the 90's' play. After fending off a pair of sharks, the Beachmobile crashed into the beach shore and Matt went flying off and landed in front of the Kame House, almost destroying it.

"We made it!" Goku exclaimed excitedly.

"Ow..." Matt wailed in pain.

"Now let's see if Master Roshi has them," Goku said as he walked into the house and found the old man with sunglasses reading the women magazine.

"Heya, Master Roshi!" He greeted him loudly, which flinched Master Roshi.

"Gah! Goku, you scared me half to death...!" Master Roshi said in shock.

He sweatdropped as he rubbed the back of his head, chuckling nervously. "Oops... Sorry."

Then Master Roshi noticed Matt standing behind Goku as he didn't recall him. "Hey, Goku, who is that boy over there."

"This is Matt and he came from another dimension. He needed the Dragon Balls to send him home.
Do you mind if we can borrow the three Dragon Balls?" Goku said.

"I would but I would give you two the three Dragon Balls if you two would find Mr. Turtle," Master Roshi said.

"Huh?" Matt said, confused. He and Goku looked at each other and then looked at Master Roshi.

"Where he went off to?" Matt asked.

He shrugged off. "I have no clue. Probably he went to the forest and got eaten just now."

Matt became frustrated as he never believed he was going to find his turtle pet. "Oh, biscuits..."

***

A few minutes of searching for Mr. Turtle...

Matt and Goku quickly brought Mr. Turtle home safely as they carefully landed him on the sandy ground. Matt was exhausted from carrying Mr. Turtle around.

"Thank you, boys, for finding Mr. Turtle! Here you go." Master Roshi eventually gave Matt the three Dragon Balls.

Matt grinned. "Finally. Four down. Three to go."

"It looks like we'll have to go back to the forest and continue finding them," Goku said. Then he stood up straight and pointed it out, shouting, "To the Dragonmobile!"

Matt was confused. "But didn't we have the Beachmobile?"

"It was destroyed, anyway," Goku said, walking away as he rolled his eyes.