"Hey, Goku, do you know what's in the box?" Matt asked, curious about the box.

"I don't know. Maybe it has donuts!" When Goku opened it, a burst of evil laughter came from the box, which scared him. He closed it immediately, trembling.

"Was it donuts?" Matt asked curiously.

Goku frowned. "No..."

Then the box released an evil genie as he floated in front of the two boys. "Muwahahahaha! Cower in fear as you opened the cursed box and unleashed the terror of Dazeem!"

"Nice to meet you, Dazeem, but I wonder how strong you are to fight me!" Goku said putting in a fighting position.

"Let's see about that." Then Goku and Dazeem began to fight as their fists clashed with each other. Now Matt has to watch them fighting. Unfortunately, Dazeem threw a powerful punch at Goku's face, defeating him successfully.

After that, he took the five Dragon Balls from Matt as he collected all seven of them. "Once I have the Dragon Balls, I shall grant my wish to be free from this wretched box and then I'll take over the world."

Suddenly, Matt found the sword from the store and it started to glow brightly. He picked it up and stared at it.

"Goku, I have an idea!" Matt said.

"Heads up!" Goku shouted as he threw a chair at Dazeem, but he used his magic to turn the chair into a funny balloon.

"No, seriously, I-"

"Eat this!" Goku shouted, throwing the toaster at Dazeem, but again he used his magic to turn it into a toasted bread and then ate it.

Matt groaned in annoyance, "Why don't I just throw the glowing swo--"

"Kamehameha!" Goku screamed out as he blasted at Dazeem, but he dodged his attack.

Matt sighed in defeat dramatically. "Oh, the hell with it!"

And so Matt summoned the sword, chanting, "Abra-ca-stabbra!"

He threw the sword at Dazeem before he could easily defeat him.

"Oh, no-nuts..." Then Dazeem was stabbed by the glowing sword and he disappeared. The sword was pinned against the tree. Finally, Matt had defeated Dazeem.

"We did it!" Goku exclaimed.

Then they looked down and saw all the seven Dragon Balls were completed. Matt looked down at the Dragon Balls and smiled.

"It's time for me to go home," Matt said.