1

'And if you're thinking of me,

I am probably thinking of you'

"Hey hyung"   

Jin opened his eyes partly allowing the light to enter from the crooked corner of the window.

The rest of the room was still in darkness,thanks to the pinkish-blue curtain he and Jungkook had hung to the sill.

He squirmed a little, feeling a hand on his cheek.
Jimin was looking at him with fond eyes, bangs covering his forehead

"Get up"

Jin smiled,stretching his hands and legs

"Give me a minute"
his voice came out all groggy and rough,his throat dry.

"Alright.Yoongi hyung has arrived,just thought of letting you know"

Jin's eyes widened for a millisecond and then went back to normal as he finally sat up
"Yoongi?"

Jimin hummed.
"Yeah.He came just an hour ago"

"Ok"

Jimin pressed a sloppy kiss to Jin's cheek and ruffled his hair
"Get ready and come out, quick"

Jin nodded.As soon as Jimin left the room,Jin left a breath he didn't know he was holding.

Yoongi was back.Yoongi had to take an extended break due to his shoulder injury and his absence was deeply regretted by the ARMYs.But the members had felt it more to their bones.It was like a part of them was missing.Jin had missed Yoongi the most and he was aware of the fact.He just shrugged the thought,thinking Yoongi was his roommate after all (And roommates missed each other all the time right?Right)

He went to the bathroom and after completing his business,took a ten minute shower, applying lotion to every part of his body, gently and kindly.Something he had learnt over the past years was to love himself.It had been a difficult journey with lots of depressing and suicidal thoughts and empty desires.With the help of the members,he was able to fight it and was in a much better position.After the shower he combed his hair and wore a simple outfit,a white shirt tucked in with black pants.He then went outside.

Yoongi was sitting on the couch, wrapped by Jimin and Jungkook on either side who were talking animatedly about something.Yoongi looked healthier and a little chubbier.

He had his sweet smile on his rosy lips and smooth fringes covered his forehead as he listened to the maknaes.He looked paler, happier and looked just like Yoongi.He was the same person who Jin couldn't take his eyes off.Same person who grew flowers in Jin's heart.Delicate petals and dancing colours weaving a fairytale,dreamy and magical.

And in a room full of art,I would stare at you.

"Jin hyung"

Jin snapped out of his thoughts at the sweet sound he had been yearning to listen.It was beautiful.Yoongi was beautiful.Everything Yoongi did was beautiful.

"YOONGI!Nice to have you back"
Jin gave a little finger heart, mostly to distract himself from all the truthfully weird thoughts.

Yoongi just shook his head, tilting it a little
"Did you miss me?"

The question hit Jin like a bullet.
The one emotion which he kept denying,now thrown at him.Ofcourse he had missed Yoongi.More than anything in the entire world.
He just shrugged
"Maybe"

Taehyung gasped as he came out of nowhere and walked towards Jin, taking him into a headlock
"That's rude.You probably missed your roommate more than any of us!"

Jin huffed allowing Taehyung to manhandle him
"Stop it Tae"

Taehyung was just being himself.
He was known to make logically correct facts.
Jin groaned when Taehyung wrapped himself around,like a koala.

Jin caught Yoongi's eyes looking at him.They were warm and deep.Filled with pretty emotions he couldn't comprehend.Those eyes were telling him something.But Jin had never been good at reading people.He turned his face away,his cheeks flushed and warm.

Suddenly looking Yoongi in the eyes was a lot more difficult.And Jin knew why.And it scared him.

And suddenly,all the love songs were about you.