8

When Jin woke up,he found himself on the bed.He sat up,still feeling mushy and warm, thinking about yesterday.What if it was all a dream? He would have definitely agreed to the dream part if he wouldn't have heard his favourite voice

"Hyung,you are finally awake"
Yoongi came inside the room, holding a tray full of eatables.Jin smiled at him.He scooted closer to the edge, leaving space for Yoongi to place the tray

"You look cute" Jin said before he could control himself.Yoongi looked down,his cheeks very red and a shy smile

"Stop"

Jin raised his eyebrows as he stood up and walked towards Yoongi
"Stop what"

Yoongi simply shrugged, blushing again.
Jin came closer, their feet touching.

"Yesterday,did you mean,like is it what I think it is?"

He wasn't surprised when his voice came out in a whisper

Between seas,galaxies and moon,

I was lucky,

I stepped on the same land,

I dreamed under the same stars,

as you.

Yoongi looked into Jin's eyes.Jin could see a sparkle,those beautiful brown eyes,they reminded him of hot chocolate,of mountains,of sand,of a cozy fireplace,they reminded him of all the joy and happiness and the fact that his love for Yoongi was so deep and rooted, Yoongi was his everything.

He remembered the time when he had first met Yoongi.A short,scrawny guy in nothing but black Kumamon boxers.He had glared at Jin,face hard and eyes scrutinizing and said in a bored voice I am Yoongi,songwriter,producer and a rapper to which Jin had replied Me Jin,from the streets and Yoongi's look had changed into an amused smile.And later Jin had found out that he was the oldest,he kinda liked everyone calling him hyung.Turned out Yoongi wasn't as heartless as he looked,he was soft and in fact filled with love,but well hidden under his scowls.He would take younger members to lunch or dinner and give rap lessons and life lessons why disturbing someone is a bad habit and how to stop to whoever went to his studio.Jin and Yoongi weren't on talkative terms,just simple gestures can you close the door hyung ,did you eat?,good morning and good night.

Jin remembered feeling out of place,he considered himself to be the weakest singer and dancer(he was doing major in acting),his self esteem was so low.

He remembered a small kid,a boy in a black jacket too big for him,wide doe eyed,lips in a frown as he hugged his knees don't talk bad about my Jin hyung and then softer hyung please don't underestimate yourself.

He remembered two boys,small,one with a boxy smile and one with crescent eyes,holding each other's hands as they had come to him Jin hyung,we love you hyungie,you are the best.

He remembered a loud guy,a loud laughter,sunshine in diguise,hyung come on,you have improved the most hyung,you are great and a loud kiss on his head and cheeks.

He remembered the leader had taken him on a long walk,talking about life,wisdom and a brief hug,a comforting dimpled smile.

He remembered flopping on the bed.A guy in minty hair who thought Jin was sleeping, who patted Jin's hair.He didn't speak anything.Somehow his presence was the loudest and Jin felt his heart going haywire.He immediately shoved his heart into a box and hid it deep,buried and forgotten.That was years ago.13 years ago.13 years of loving in silence, preserving and saving every action of Yoongi and savouring them until they melted into sweet nothingness.