13 / Sudden Death

AndreaWorking at the hospital has been great! The staff has been welcoming and kind to me

Andrea
Working at the hospital has been great! The staff has been welcoming and kind to me. Grayson and I practically see each other all day. We have breakfast, lunch, and dinner together everyday. He has become my best friend.

My pregnancy is going smoothly. I am eighteen weeks pregnant. My bump is starting to show. I pose in front of the mirror everyday. It's my favorite thing to do. I love watching my bump grow.

Coffee Shop

Andrea : Crepes have been my number one craving so far.
Grayson : Sweets in generally.
Andrea : Yes!
Grayson : I'll be back. I'm going to the restroom real quick.
Andrea : Mhm!
Grayson : -walks away-

Tristan : Andrea.
Andrea : -gasp-

Andrea
I quickly stood up from my chair in fear. What the hell. He scared me.

Andrea : What do you want?
Tristan : ....

Andrea
His eyes went down to my bump.

Tristan : Babe........you're pregnant!
Andrea : ....
Tristan : We're having a baby!
Andrea : No! I'm having a baby!
Tristan : That baby is mine.
Andrea : No it's not!
Tristan : You can't take away my right!! It's my child!
Grayson : It's not!

Andrea
Grayson wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. He placed his hands on my bump.

Grayson : Andrea and I are together. She doesn't want you near her. Respect that!!
Tristan : You can't do shit!! That baby is mine! It has my blood! I have just as much right as her!
Andrea : I don't want you near me!! I don't want you in my life!! Leave me alone!!
Grayson : You heard her!! I don't want to see you near her or I swear to god I'm going to beat the shit out of you!!
Tristan : You'll hear from me again! -walks away-
Andrea : Oh my god...

Andrea
I got a bit dizzy. Grayson immediately noticed and helped me sit.

Grayson : Are you okay?
Andrea : Yeah I just.....
Grayson : Breathe. You're okay.
Andrea : -sigh- Why did you say we're together?
Grayson : So he can see you're not alone and that you don't need him. I promised I'd protect you and your baby.
Andrea : Thank you...
Grayson : Are you sure you're okay to go to work?
Andrea : Yes I feel fine now.
Grayson : Okay.

Neighborhood

Gage : Gabriela....
Gabriela : What?
Gage : Do you want a ride?
Gabriela : No
Gage : Why are you playing hard to get?
Gabriela : What do you mean? I don't want you to get me at all. I'm not yours anymore.
Gage : I know I fucked up.
Gabriela : And that was enough to lose me and for good.
Gage : I heard you're dating that lawyer.
Gabriela : Mhm
Gage : Isn't he a little too old for you?
Gabriela : He's only eight years older. That makes him mature. Unlike you.
Gage : You think I'm not good enough?
Gabriela : You're not! You don't have your own money. You don't work. You don't know how to treat a woman. Never in my life would I go back to you. -walks away-