15 / High Risk

AndreaLiving on my own has been pretty great

Andrea
Living on my own has been pretty great. I've been entertained with decorating and organizing. I'm taking it slow. Grayson comes over and helps me.

About Grayson, a doctor had an important surgery to do in San Francisco. He took Grayson along with him. They've been over there for one week. Needless to say I miss him like crazy. I need my best friend back.
I think they come back today. I'm so excited!!

I don't have a car yet but I'll be getting one soon. Grayson promised he'd teach me to drive.

Since I don't have a car and my ride (Grayson) is out of town, I have to walk to the bus stop which isn't too far from my apartment. It's right near the park.

I was peacefully waiting for the bus when-

Tristan : Andrea!
Andrea : What do you want?
Tristan : I miss you baby...
Andrea : I don't!
Tristan : Andrea don't you think you should put all feelings aside?! You're pregnant with my child! We should be together!
Andrea : Absolutely not! I'm having this baby without you! I want you out of my life!!
Tristan : There's no way in hell I'm going to let that bastard raise my son!!
Andrea : Too bad!!! He is going to be that father figure! You ruined everything on your own!! You ruined all chances! You lost me and for good!!
Tristan : No!
Andrea : -gasp-

Andrea
He tightly grabbed both my arms I tried pushing him away but he's too strong.

Tristan : Im going to sue you!! Im going to have my son!! You think I can't win?! I have money and power!! You don't have anything!!
Andrea : Over my dead body will you ever have my son!!

Andrea
He roughly threw me on the grass and walked away.

Ow....

I feel cramps.
I have so much anxiety right now.
I'm starting to get dizzy.
I can't even stand up...
It's early and no one is around.

I pulled out my phone to call someone but......

I blacked out.....

H O S P I T A L

Adelaide : Hey!
Tyler : Oh hey! Nice to see you around here.
Adelaide : I brought you some coffee.
Tyler : Thanks! You didn't have to.
Adelaide : Oh but I wanted to!

Tyler
Adelaide and I have become friends. Days after her I saved her, she came looking for me to thank me. I've been helping her get back up after falling into a depression. She's doing much better.

Adelaide : Why don't we go bowling tonight? Are you free?
Tyler : Sure I'm down to go.
Adelaide : What time do you get out today?
Tyler : Six.
Adelaide : Perfect! We can grab dinner too.
Audrey : Tyler!! They found Andrea unconscious at a park! They just brought her in!
Tyler : What?! Is she okay?!
Audrey : I'm not sure.