V

When the plane landed May was sleeping soundly. It has been ten and a half hours of flight. Colress looked at her, he somehow felt good around her. He couldn't describe it yet.

"May" He said softly "May we're in Lumiose City"

"Down in the hell-hole" She murmured.

She took her small suitcase and her Corsola plush. She also checked if her new precious pokeball was still in her pocket. After that, both Colress and her left the plane and walked through the Kalosian airport hallways. When they reached a large part of the building, Colress stopped and look around the place, looking for something.

"May, there are some phones there, I'm gonna make a quick call and I'll be right back, just a minute" He said running towards the phone.

She walked through the place, looking at the super high ceiling. After a few minutes someone bumped into her, someone really really tall. All she can see was the black suit with vibe red lines the person was wearing. It was a man.

She looked up at him with an angry glare. She focused on the man's face. He was rather pale, with bright blue eyes and a red mass of hair that reminded her of a lion's mane.

"Regardez où vous allez, fille!" The man said with a deep voice.

"Look I'm not from here, I don't know your language and I don't plan on learning it so if you have to say something, say it in my language" She answered pretending to sound annoying.

"So Lumiose City has a new neighbor! Congrats, you came to the most beautiful place in the world!" He said in a fluid tone. He knew both languages. "Where are you from, ma chérie?"

"I shouldn't talk with strangers" She said.

He looked at her, studying her face and expressions like Colress did before. "Probably from Hoenn, am I right?"

"How did you know?" She said amazed.

"You're as stubborn as a Bagon trying to fly and as beautiful as an Altaria" He said in a victory tone.

"Is a Kalosian compliment to call "little toothy monster" to a girl and then comparing her to a fluffy blue bird?" She asked to the man.

"Would it be better if I call you Feebas and then compare you to a Sharpedo?"

She looked at him right in the eyes. She saw herself reflected on his bright blue crystal iris. "I don't even know your name"

"Oh excuse my rudeness, young one. My name's Lysandre" He said tilting his head causing his bright red mass of hair to land on May's face.

"Have anybody told you that you look like a lion with that hair, Lysandre?" She said wiping away his locks.

"Nobody at all" he said chuckling "Can I know your name now?"

She looked quizzically at him, thinking if she should tell him her name. "May" She finally said.

"It's a real pleasure May, ma chérie" He said kissing the back of her right hand.

A bright tone of pink came to her cheeks as well as a warm feeling to her low stomach.

"I got to go now, May, but we'll meet again, I'm more than sure of it" He said staring deeply at her, almost analyzing her. "If we don't, I'll make that happen"

She watched the tall figure walking away from her. What a curious man, she thought.

She looked back at the blonde scientist, who was talking to a brunette man. She decided to investigate who he was s she walked slowly towards Colress and sneaked through his back.

"Oh, who's ton belle amie, Colress?" The man in the screen said smiling. Now that May looked at him from a close distance he was rather handsome. Brunette, with curly hair and bright gray eyes. Yeah, not bad these Kalosian men.

Colress looked back at her, smiling a bit. "She's my young traveling companion, her name's May and she comes from the Hoenn region too" He said. "May, I want you to meet Professor Augustine Sycamore, my work pal"

"The guy you were going to steal his work from and use it for your evil plans?" May said innocently.

The two men frowned and looked at her . Colress gave a nervous laugh and looked dramatically at May, who was smiling widely as if she's said nothing bad.

"So you're May Maple from Hoenn!" The brunette said. "Your father said you'd come today at night but you're early, I can not wait to meet you, May"

"Sure, but where am I supposed to meet you? I'm pretty new around here"

"Don't worry" He said. "Colress will guide you, he knows where my lab is located. Now I have to go, researching stuff, ma chérie, we'll meet soon I hope"

"Sure Augustine, we'll meet soon too. See you in a bit" Colress said waving at him. May looked at the professor and waved too as she smiled.

"Je ne peux pas attendre de vous voir, May" He said in Kalosian. She knew it was a sentence for her because he said "May" at the end of it, but she didn't understand a bit of it.

Colress hung up the phone and looked at May. "Ready to walk around Lumiose's streets, ma belle?"

"Please don't" She said rising her right hand in the air. "Don't start with the Kalosian thing, you're the only person I can talk to without trying to guess what have you said."

Colress laughed happily "Let's go, May"