Chapter 12: NAKAMURA P1

1952: The tale of the lost village; The lost village, hidden in a forest within Fukui. After the war of the green slimy creatures that set foot all over Fukui coming from China began to take over. The Cylon's wanted more than land, and more than territory. The Cylon's wanted mutant humans to show they were greater than anything ever, more powerful than Zhonchi's and more terrorizing than Night Crawlers. The Cylon's quickly invaded Fukui, turning majority of its human population into Cylon's within a decade. The war was long and tiering. Majority of people surrendered, continuing a life they no longer wanted to live. By 1963, Fukui was now separated, a whole city within the country dominated by creatures who'd stop at nothing to gain what they greatly desired. By 1978 the Cylon's began to die rapidly, as Zhong 'chis began to up rise. Fuzhou was where majority of the Zhongchi's lived, and the humans in China did not want them in China at all, causing another war. The Zhong-chis quickly moved out of China, fleeing to Japan and into Fukui. The Cylon's were enraged that different creature tried so badly to evade their own territory. The Zhong-chis stopped at nothing, causing a war to last for another decade. By 1999 the war was over and the Cylon's won, pushing the Zhongchi's into Beijing, the center of China. The Zhongchi's took over China quickly and now that China was theirs, they'd continue to disturb the humans who hid for the sake of their own life's, still lingering around China like hopeless and clueless flies. The Cylon's stayed, but they still began to die quicker and quicker. The Cylons created a portal for each creature to be thrown into once they died. The portal represented lost souls, found in a hidden scroll deep underneath the foundation of the portal in 2001. The population of the forest is small, becoming lower and lower every day. Rumors are spread that the Fukui village has a mix of the lost souls and humans from the center of Tokyo that are still lingering in the village. The village is old and deserted but kept clean by the few people who are there. And you better trust and believe the curse is still lingering just like the thousands of souls abandoned by Cylon ridden mothers and fathers who are seeking purity to humans.Ayame arrived in China, after twelve hours of sitting in a hot car. The place was beautiful and big. The sky was clear but the weather; cold. 

 Ayame looked out the window at all the buildings as she began to whisper to herself.

 ''I guess I'll give this a try.'' Ayame said, her voice low and mumbled.

 The man driving looked at her in her eyes through the rearview mirror with a strange voice. ''Kid, how did you even afford this?'' The man said, eager to have a conversation.

 ''Just some money from my sister I guess...'' Ayame said. 

''You have a pretty good sister then.'' He said, as he put his eyes back on the road.'' Ayame looked up at him, looking at all the details in his face. 

''How are you going to survive out here alone?'' He said, with a smirk. ''Oh, my mom lives here.'' Ayame said, her words loud and clear as he turned the radio down just a bit. 

The man's eyes narrowed, dilatating. ''Yup, I thought so.'' He said, keeping his eyes on the road.

 ''But why would you need to go to China if you're wanting to go to Fukui Village...?'' The man said, with an odd tone of voice.

 ''It's none of your business, I just need to be here.'' Ayame said.

 ''You know it's dangerous right? These things out here can smell your blood just as good as I can... I don't think you'll stand a chance.'' The man said with a tone of voice Ayame's never heard before. 

It reminded her of grief and sorrow. Ayame clenched her fist together tightly. 

''Well,'' The man said as Ayame's eyes grew wide, as her stomach grew in shock.