01-10

chapter 01

Reminder: The first 1000 words are not a serious plot, just a little bit more, but you will get to the main topic later~————

The streets of Washington, D.C. are crowded with people coming and going, and the horns of vehicles are intertwined and noisy.

And in the center of this city, stands the most famous and authoritative hospital in the entire United States——

Washington First People's Hospital.

"Dididi——"

At this time, in the quiet and deserted hospital ward, a series of sharp and rapid mechanical prompts sounded suddenly.

Immediately afterwards, there was a man's irritable call: "Nurse, where is the nurse? The doctor is coming soon, there is going to be an accident! She is dead, I want all of you to bury her!"

His tone was decisive, with a high indifference, suddenly breaking the whole quiet atmosphere.

And the exhaustion and despair faintly revealed in his voice, but it makes people feel heartache.

The two nurses outside the corridor heard the movement and quickly walked over.

The moment he opened the door, one of the nurses looked up and glanced at the house number.

Number 339.

It is said that the lover of Nangong Jieyu, president of Nangong Group, is the ward where Bai Ruanruan lives.

A month ago, on the third day after the abortion, Miss Bai donated her kidney and eyes/cornea/membrane to Nangong Jieyu's ex-wife, that is, Miss Lin from the notorious Lin group.

A month later, the Lin Group was on the verge of bankruptcy, Miss Lin also committed suicide by jumping off the building a few days ago.

The wealthy disputes are embarrassing, and the life-and-death love staged in 339 ward has also made countless young nurses secretly sigh.

Who could have imagined that the white and soft who finally managed to keep the clouds open and see the moon was born with incurable leukemia?

Thinking of this, the little nurse sighed, walked in quickly, and hurried to the side of the bed.

At this moment, Nangong Jie's beloved Bai Ruanluan was lying on the hospital bed.

She has a small and innocent face, round black eyes, pale skin, slender figure, weak and windy, which is pitiful.

Because of the loss of her eyes/cornea/membrane, her eyes were blank, her lips lost their blood, and her hair was messy and draped on the pillow. Her whole body revealed a strong smell of sickness.

At the first sight of her, the little nurse's heart paused slightly.

She knew that Bai Ruanluan was dying and completely hopeless.

"Soft, hold on, think about me, think about our future, we can have many children, and I will marry you!"

The handsome but embarrassed man clutched the girl's hand tightly, and kept begging: "This is the best hospital in the world. They can definitely save you, and you can definitely survive!"

At this moment, the ruthless president who is so powerful outside, is like a scarred beast, unable to do anything, so he can only let out a mournful cry.

"Ahem...it's no use, Jieyu...I knew it would be such a day..."

Bai Ruanluan coughed twice, stretched out a hand weakly, and touched Nangong Jie's face.