21-30

chapter 21

Qingyun glanced, turned around and ran away.

Shen Qingyun: "...Hey, wait, you stay, what are you running!?"

He is really not a man who likes to wear women's clothing!

Watching Ruan Bai run away, Shen Qingyun faced the weird eyes of other players, only feeling unspeakable, ashamed and angry, and wishing to smash Ruan Bai's body into pieces!

But how can he explain that he has Ruan Bai acting? He is really wearing a skirt!

"I... I was wearing a skirt to survive last night because of something happened."

There was no way, Shen Qingyun had to weakly explain a few words to other players.

When the other players heard this, they looked at each other and winked at each other.

A few seconds later, a female player nodded and cautiously calmed down: "It's okay, it's okay, we all understand."

...So you know what a fart!

Shen Qingyun stiffened her face, and couldn't scold it, so she turned around and bought some food, and decided to have a meal first.

However, before he sat down, he felt a few male players avoid intentionally or unintentionally.

Shen Qingyun: "..."

Shen Qingyun:! ! !

After discovering this, the false smile on Shen Qingyun's face was almost unsustainable!

He glanced at Ruan Bai in the distance, and the chopsticks in his hand were almost to be broken by himself!

Very good, white and soft, right?

He is currently injured and does not act, wait for this game to see if he does not kill her!

__

chapter 22

Ruan Bai would not care about Shen Qingyun's aggrieved psychology.

Not only did she ignore it, she even gloated a little.

She has joined Gu Buchao's team, and Gu Buchao and Racoon are obviously in opposite positions.

Let's not talk about Shen Qingyun, but when it comes to the team, she is destined to be an enemy with him, and of course she is happy!

But at present, she is more concerned about how to master the game.

The only thing she knew was the death of the girl and Du Wenwen in the confinement room, but she couldn't grasp how much falsehood Shen Qingyun had mixed up and how many details were blurred.

In addition, one of their female players has already died, but last night, there was no loss of personnel on the male player.

In other words, there is no way to save the 1:1 ratio.

Ruan Bai has a vague hunch in her heart. She believes that this imbalance will bring very bad results.

And she undoubtedly guessed it correctly.

When the class bell rang, they returned to the classroom, and before they could sit still, they learned a message from the serious-looking head teacher——

The new round of class ranking selection is about to begin.

After hearing the news, Ruan Bai became sober.

Yes, after the imbalance in the number of boys and girls, isn't the major event that occurred in the class ranking selection?

But what does this selection symbolize?