91-97

chapter 91

The underground research institute of DSAS is quite large, and many facilities are arranged in secret.

Ruan Bai followed Du Wenwen all the way out, watching him and his grandfather go around several times outside, losing seven or eight passwords, opening many doors, and finally, the two came to an elevator and were taken. To the bottom.

Before entering, Du Wenwen changed into a tighter coat, put on a strange mask, and fitted a small instrument around his mouth.

He handed the same clothes and mask to Grandpa Ruan. At the same time, he also gave Grandpa Ruan a sign resembling an ID card, which he carefully kept in his pocket.

"This is an identity card that can pass inside. As long as you have it, even if you don't know the passwords of those doors outside, you can swipe your card through the sensors below to open the door." Du Wenwen said.

After the change of the voice changer, his voice became full of mechanical feeling.

"Teacher, what we're going to do later is to take away what we need for the experiment," he whispered, "After you go in, please keep calm."

Hearing this, Grandpa Ruan nodded solemnly: "I know."

After the two had finished speaking and fully armed, they entered the elevator and pressed the button.

As the tip of the elevator flashed red, the elevator slowly descended.

In the end, with a sharp "drip" sound, the door opened.

A chill came oncoming, causing Ruan Bai in the elevator to shudder.

The temperature drops, which is a characteristic of ghosts.

Ruan Baisi looked at this, and the two of them ran outside ahead of time.

Just before she found the players she wanted to see, she saw a scene that shocked her incomparably——

This underground research institute at the lowest level is clearly a large-scale human laboratory!

Compared with the research institutes upstairs, which are divided into more than ten laboratories and many offices, the place on the first floor is a whole area.

Countless brains were immersed in the special liquid, neatly arranged in a row, with more than a dozen large and small tubes inserted into them, and data that Ruan Bai could not understand were beating on the top of the instrument.

In addition to the brain, there are densely packed arms, thighs, backs and other parts of the human body in other instruments.

There are some uncomfortable scenes in some large instruments that are strictly guarded, such as a human arm growing on the back of a mouse, and a baby head inlaid on the head of a fish.

This kind of thing has a higher "status" than other human organs. It is not only placed in a deeper specific position, but also surrounded by a specific glass cover.

Countless men and women wearing the same clothes as Du Wenwen's grandfather Ruan, wearing the same masks walked around in it, holding notebooks.

Through the heavy mask, their eyes were cold and emotionless.

Suddenly, there was a creepy sense of sight in such a scene.

This is the most private place inside DSAS, and it is also an absolutely safe area that ordinary people cannot penetrate.

Even the researchers within DSAS, only a very small number of people can have the qualifications to come in.

And even if they come in, they need to wear the same mask and use the same voice changer to cover up their identity.