61-70

chapter 61

Grandpa's notes? Is there something strange?

Ruan Bai was slightly startled, and quickly raised his eyes to look at his grandmother.

Only after saying those words, grandma seemed to have exhausted all her strength, closed her eyes, and lay down again.

Ruan Bai tried to discover something through her look, but in the end he found nothing.

Seeing grandma's weakness and exhaustion, Ruan Bai knew that she had finished talking about what she wanted to explain to herself.

Without further questioning, she sighed and put the cup of warm water on the bedside table.

In the next time, she sat here, watched TV with her grandma for a while, and told her vaguely about herself.

In order not to worry her grandmother, she also made up a lot of her days in the "crew", and the tucaobai director always disliked her not being weak enough.

After talking for about an hour, the sky outside was completely dark. Because of the sparseness of people, the outside of the hospital was quiet.

Ruan Bai checked the time. It was 10 o'clock, it was already late, and it was time to leave.

"I'm leaving now, grandma, take a good rest." Ruan Bai turned his head and said softly.

Grandma didn't say anything, just patted the back of her hand.

Seeing this, Ruan Bai stood up lightly and left here without much.

The temperature was very cold in the autumn night. Ruan Bai walked into the night and couldn't help but shiver. He only felt that the unspeakable sense of sorrow was dispelled a lot.

Walking quietly and alone on the street, she thought a lot.

She thought of the mermaid bell she got inexplicably, thought of the favor of the white lotus system to her, and thought of Father Du's words, "You are the most special one."

These things appeared in front of her one after the other, attracting her attention with a strong force that could not be ignored, making her always unable to help thinking, what is special about herself?

Why did the Bai Lianhua system look at her, and why does Meryu Ling always follow her? Is it because of her luck, or because of some other inevitable reason?

And just now, after grandma said that paragraph, Ruan Bai felt a slight embarrassment in his heart.

She thought, it really is.

In fact, grandma would have such a secret to tell her, she has never been surprised.

What they didn't know was that when Ruan Bai was very young, he vaguely realized that he might not be the biological daughter of his parents.

This feeling is very strange, and Ruan Bai can't say it.

She only knew that from a very young age, she was like a stranger, it was difficult to integrate into other people's world, and it was also difficult to be accepted.

She has been very strong since she was a child. Playing with other children in her childhood always hurt them unconsciously.

The child's crying, the parents' accusations, and the parents' sighs have been filled with her childhood memories.

How did Ruan Bai know that she is not the child of her parents?

She couldn't give a suitable explanation. She could only say that one day in the afternoon, she looked at the back of her father who was struggling to move the refrigerator, and looked at the refrigerator door that was broken because of her careless force. She seemed to be After being opened up like Ren Du Ermai, I suddenly wanted to understand.