51-60

chapter 51

After discovering this, Ruan Bai panicked, and quickly walked into the study to stroll around, and then ran to the guest room or toilet where they lived to search.

No one, no one anywhere.

Xue Se didn't go somewhere else... She really was gone!

Ruan Bai's face sank slightly, and after a while, he took two steps back.

She left here only two or three minutes, and Xue Se could have an accident, 80% of which was an accident.

However, she went downstairs only two or three minutes later.

Where can the snow go? Where can they be taken?

Especially, Ruan Bai's hearing is better than ordinary people, but she didn't hear Xuese exclaiming at all just now.

Could her disappearance be man-made?

Ruan Bai thought about it anxiously, and hurriedly turned over here.

On the desk was still the messy materials and notes, nothing missing, just what she looked like when she left.

As for the books on the bookshelf, Ruan Bai glanced at it. Because the categories of the books were too mixed, he didn't see anything at all.

...I don't know what Xue Se was thinking about before.

After reading this, Ruan Bai turned his attention to other places.

She knew in her heart that Xue Lu was too young, she was really going to be attacked, and she probably stunned with a punch.

Even if she didn't fight and covered her nose and mouth, Xue Lu couldn't get rid of it, and she wouldn't have time to give her any hint.

But what if there will be?

With this feeling, Ruan Bai was tumbling around the study blankly.

And this glance made her aware of something strange——

Originally hung on the wall next to the bookshelf, there was a cross.

Ruan Bai would not pay attention to such details, especially when he was in a panic, because the cross is so small that it is really inconspicuous.

But this cross was very close to the position where Xue Se had just stood, so Ruan Bai looked into it.

This family is obviously a Christian. There are obvious religious traces in many places, such as the portrait of the Virgin on the wall of the corridor, and there are many places on the first floor with crosses.

However, the cross on the wall of the study is somewhat different from other crosses.

It's the reverse.

After Ruan Bai noticed this, he hurried over.

She knelt down, touched the cross with her finger, and found that there was a layer of light gray on it, and there were two fresh fingerprints on the gray.

At the same time, light brown scratches appeared on the white walls.

It should have come here, but just now, it was knocked down by the snow.

And the inverted cross has a well-known symbol, that is the devil.

Looking at this inverted cross, Ruan Bai suddenly understood something after a long while.

She took a few steps back, glanced at it with a deep gaze, turned around and walked away without looking back.

...