I am sorry 😞

Vianna Pov

I was so upset with him that I was not in mood to talk. So I decided to cook food for my family so atleast I can distract myself from other things, so I started preparing and once my parents came from outside I told them to get fresh and we had our dinner together. Once we were done I completed other work and went back to my room and called my brother to talk as he was away for some time for business work.

I was talking with him on video call and didn’t know when I felt asleep. In morning when mom came to wake me up I hugged her and kissed her and went running to get ready as I was getting late for today’s work. I wore grey formals Black Crop top and applied little eyeliner and light lipstick on my face and tied a bun on my hair.

Once I reached office I was knowing what  work I have to complete as there was weekend from tomorrow so it was better to complete work before I forget it. I started working on my laptop and there was a call but I ignored it as a distraction in the law firm is like hell for you, one mistake in doing paper work and your life is hell for the next few days.

So I focused on my work and completed and  after completing my work I took my phone to see who was calling it was my cousin sister so I called her and started talking and we decided to go on a trip for weekend so all if us can spend some time together and have some fun and without hesitating I said yes for the plan as no other plan was made from my side.
After talking to her I saw a message from aansh “hey, my angel I am so sorry if I have hurt you I didn’t mean to do that it was just my family who came and surprised me and I got so shocked that I was not able to even inform you please I am sorry angel "

Reading this I melted little but no this was not a behavior at least he must have messaged me at night now let him wait for me. Even I will check how much special I am for him. So I just messaged him , “OK” and with that I decided to have some fun but I was really hurt also so now let him get a lesson.

After that I again started working and was to busy with clients and calls that I didn’t get time to use phone once. So I completed my whole work and then  at the time of signing off I met with other friends of mine in the office and thought to have some time with them and ended up deciding to go for dinner so I called my mom and informed her about my plans and by taking her permission I agreed  to go with them.

So for first thirty minutes we were just discussing about the place where we can go and have our dinner and ended up going to Italian restaurant as few of my friends have car so we decided to go on cars and after reaching there we order bunch of foods after completing it was more time for us as when we reached the restaurant table was already booked so we almost took only 45 minutes rather than 2 long hours and finally we went for Ice creams and when we were busy clicking some pictures.

My friend Neha told me that some boy is continuously staring me and tried to click my picture and I got so angry that who the hell was that person and she pointed out me and when I saw it was none other than Mr Dumbo a small smile appeared on my face but I ignored him the same way he did to me yesterday and when I saw him coming towards me I just gave a look to him and went aside.
After some times a small boy came towards me and handed me my favorite flavor ice cream sandwich , “Hey I didn’t order that,” I said him running my hand in his hair. “ That uncle told me to give this to his angle and also gave this letter, bye” and saying this he ran away.

Hey angel I know you are angry on me but I swear I didn’t do it purposely please yaar atleast you understand me. You only tell me how can I hurt my angel. Please don’t be sad I can’t see your anger towards me . I am sorry and I ….. Accept this ice cream and I will assume you forgave me.. Yours only Mr Dumbo..❤️

Seeing this I just smiled and silently ate the ice cream and when I was suppose to talk to him I saw his family around so I decided not to go and silently went near the car so my friends can drop me home. Before going for the last time I saw him enjoying and dancing like a small baby with his family around, Really he is Mr Dumbo I thought and left from there.

Going without me hannn, ? his messaged popped on my phone.
Yess , I can see you are busy 😀 I can’t help byeee. I replied
A-You know you look cute today, naa actually you look cute everyday but today you look more adorable..
V- Ohh stop buttering me I am not upset now.
A-I am not buttering you infact I am typing the words which my heart is saying.
V- Ohh really then what else is your heart saying hann??
A- Can I just click a picture with you??
V-Sure dare to come in front of your family. I know we cant but we can once we meet okay. Now bye I have to leave mom is calling me home.
A-Don’t go 🥺
V- You cant keep me forever with you, 😂 you dumbo so let me go and even keep your phone aside and spend time with them.

Saying this to him I kept my phone aside and was going towards the car and moved towards aansh because the car was parked near the place where aansh family was sitting. And we already decided that now I will drive the car as Rohan (my another colleague/friend) stays near my house. We were laughing and walking towards car when , “You are good for nothing one work was told to you even that is not done by you, you idiot you are of no use I am shameful to call you my son” hearing that I shifted my gaze towards the side of voice coming and when I saw my eyes was wide open seeing that the person shouting was none other than Aansh father who was shouting to aansh.

*******

Hope you guys 🤞🏻 loving it💕