Did she Confessed??

Aansh's Point of View:

It has been 11 months since we became friends, but due to my busy schedule, I haven't been able to meet my friend (whom I refer to as "angel") for the past month. We both decided to meet up and spend some time together.

While we were enjoying our time, someone called out my name. It was Reha, and she insisted that I join her for dinner. Over the past few months, she had also been feeling depressed, and since she had always been there for me without asking for anything in return, she became my second close friend after Abhay. I agreed to join her for dinner, hoping that my "angel" would be okay with it. However, despite that, she became very angry with me and left in a fit of rage. Before she left, she confessed her love for me, which made me ecstatic, but my priority was to stop her from running away.

Despite my attempts to calm her down, she didn't listen and left. I had never seen her so angry with anyone in the past months, even though I had annoyed her before. I noticed the pain in her eyes today, which was caused by my agreeing to have dinner with Reha.

Although I was upset with her, she was too mature in handling the situation. However, her behaviour today was different from what I had expected, and I didn't appreciate it. I know that she wanted to spend more time with me but even she has to understand my situation.

I went back to Reha and we enjoyed our dinner after dropping her off safely, I tried to call Vianna but she continuously declined my calls. I directly went to Abhay's place and told him the whole scenario that happened and he was just laughing.

I got so annoyed that I wanted to punch him hard in the face when he spoke, "bro she is hurt you know the reason, the reason is you bloody ass*** because she loves you so it is obvious that she will get jealous of any other girl who will take her time and the great Aansh has given a nickname also to reha even that is also one of the reasons she is angry on you".

I just replied hmmm to him because I was not in the mood to talk about her now even if she loves me she has to understand sometimes I said to Abhya.
Hearing this he slapped me on my back saying "You fool she is the one who always understands you she is the one who calms you when you behave like dick in anger, she is the one who's always your side and today was a day of you both and not any other person should interrupt between you two not even me" and one more thing just tell me wasn't you one who was mad for her and wanted to be with her.

Listen, bro, I don't know what's going on between you and Reha but I have been noticing changes in you. Firstly you never gave nicknames to anyone except Viyu and now you give to Reha, you never shared anything with me that Viyu sent to you but you always shared her chocolates with Reha why?
He was throwing questions at me even though he was my best friend but it seemed like he was Vianna's best friend.

But I didn't have any answer I know you were too angry with me and he was not ready to listen so I just got up and was about to leave when he barked at me telling me to apologise to her.

I know Abhay cared for her they both shared different bonds even when I was busy vianna made sure she took updates regarding me from Abhay. I just gave a nod to him and went silently.

I again tried to call her but this time her cell was switched off and I found a certain pain in my heart recalling what Abhaya had just said to me, even though I was a little upset with her hearing what Abhay told me and he was right from when any other person got so important for me other than my angel. She was the one who was always there for me and today for the girl whom I had just known for a few days or month I made my angel cry the regret of not choosing her over Reha hit me so hard that I wanted to just meet Vianna now but it was not a good idea to meet her at this time.

I tried to text her and apologize to her but it may not work I was so tired that I wanted to sleep so I just texted her Sorry with a red heart and told her to meet me tomorrow at lunchtime near her office and I went to sleep.

Next morning:-

I got up and went to work It's been a long time since I received a call from my mother so I just decided to give her a call because after Vianna and Abhay she is my happy place after a long conversation she said she was upset with me, like congratulations now she is also upset with me just wow, and she started complaining me and after all, she just cut the call and  I headed towards the office.

I saw Abhay already sitting in his position and working on orders and Reha was also working, I just smiled at Abhay wishing him morning but he simply rolled his eyes and ignored me. Like wow, all my favourite people are angry with me and now I am helpless I thought.

I completed my work while my focus was on the wall clock seeing the time as I had to reach to meet my angel. So I left half an hour early so I could reach on time even though Abhay was not talking to me he just smiled and assured me that he would handle the shop in my absence.

I was about to leave but then I thought to check if she saw my message or not and I saw there was a blue tick so she had seen the message and she would meet me, I knew she would be upset but she wouldn't deny meeting me.

As soon as I reached her office one of her office friends saw me and came towards me with a smile on her face she informed me that Vianna just left the office for some urgent work and wouldn't be returning till evening. And hearing this all my excitement vanished within seconds she didn't even inform me about this maybe she was too upset with me.

I came back to the office and saw Abhay chatting with someone on his laptop and saw Viyu written on it my blood boiled why can't she message me she was having a good conversation with Abhay?

I started working at my desk and attended to the customers and then it was time to close the shop and move back home I wanted to meet my angel and tell her that I too love her but my mind was stuck seeing her message on Abhay's number and not to me.

I was about to leave when Abhay saw me and came to and told me about the conversation he had with Vianna He told me how hurt she was and she was not ready to talk to me Abhay hugged me and consoled me and that everything would be fine and he will talk to her and tell her to meet me once. I hugged him back and said thank you and left from there.

*****

Hey guy's hope you loved the chapter and guess what is coming up next??
Will Vianna and Aansh be the perfect couple or will the third person ruin their life?
Comment down your views and let me know what you guys think.
Thanks for choosing the book.💗