Makeing Sure she is fine

Abhay pov

I was aware that Vianna was deeply hurt by Aansh's actions, but he didn't want their relationship to be destroyed. Having spent months with Vianna, he knew that she was deeply in love with Aansh, and after speaking to him, he realized that Aansh also had feelings for her. However, he was concerned about the closeness between Aansh and Reha.

I had never been fond of Reha, and he believed she was trying to come between Aansh and Vianna. He was worried that Aansh might forget about Vianna and start dating Reha, which would break her heart.

I was determined to help Vianna and Aansh reconcile. When I tried to call her, she didn't answer, but she later texted me, explaining that she didn't want to talk in front of Aansh. So I promised to do my best to help them work things out and informed Aansh about how much Vianna was hurt by his actions.
After returning home I called her and she told me to meet me near her place so I agreed and after having my dinner I went to meet her she was walking on grass bare foot like a baby I smiled seeing her and clicked her few pictures to share it with aansh before she looks at me.

Then I went near her with her favorite ice-cream we set there and I tried to convence her that she should forgive aansh for his behaviour.
But she denied saying that I know my aansh better then my aansh and I can clearly see how that gril is affecting her because aansh is the person who never gets close to some people easily may be aansh likes her she said.

I was about to say her something but noticed her eyes getting teary so I simply hugged her and told her that whatever she is thinking is wrong. But then she said, "You know abhi I never loved someone before I didn't have time for all this he was the one who made me fall for him and now he changed" even I knew she was right I have seen him changing for vianna but now his behaviour towards reha is killing me too so i can understand how hurt vianna is now. I was thinking when she again said," You know abhi I wanted to be successful I never share my personal things with any one but I have to make my parents proud they have seen many ups and downs in their life so I have decided that I won't continue to meet aansh or talk to him before I used, I will make space for him," i cutted her talk before she could complete saying he will die if you don't talk to him and she replied reha will save her and I chuckled and pulled her cheeks saying you look cute when you are angry on him

We talked for an hour but she was not ready to talk about ansh and then she was about to leave I informed her that since she left in anger Ash had not eaten food nor he was taking care of him, I knew it was a lie but I can do little for my dumb friend because I knew reha is not right for her and even I wanted to talk to ash about that but it's for later but when I told vianna she immediately stopped and messaged Aansh to take care and I started teasing her she simply blushed and said me even if I am angry on him doesn't mean I will not care for him but every time his cold attitude won't work and I was hurt because I had planned to confess my feelings to him but she just ignored that.

And I was happy at least she messaged him and then she informed me about her work trip to Delhi for a month so I told her about ash birthday coming up next month she said she would try to come as his birthday and their first friendship anniversary was on the gap of one week.

She assured me she would try, I asked her when she was leaving but She didn't answer and left telling me to take care.

******
Just a small update for you and guys we are on trending..
Thank you for your lovely support