I will miss them

I met Abhay and felt a little good that at least he cared I was already informed by my office friends that Aansh had come to meet me but I was not ready to meet him because if we met I would surely cry in front of him I don't want it and as bhai said me I tried to keep distance so atleast I get clarity about us.

I informed abhay about my trip to dehli for work and I knew he will inform aansh and even I messaged him to take care and at night when I saw his message he was saying sorry for that day but i formally replied her that sorry doesn't work always right aansh.

Within seconds he replied saying please stop calling me with my name I love when you call me dumbo please but I just messaged him good night and started my packing.

I had flight at 7:pm tomorrow so I wanted to spend whole day with my family and then I remembered that when I will be out from here I will miss my parents anniversary so I decided to check insta page for gifts I found one and I wanted to message aansh but I referred to call abhay and inform him to gift pack that and I will collect it from him tomorrow afternoon and even i can meet aansh over there and get other stuffs which I needed for my trip.

After my packing was done I messaged aansh informing him about my work trip he called me within seconds but I ignored his call when bhai came to my room he saw his name on display and picked up the call and spoke," You better stop hurting my little baby or I wont hassitate to file complaint against you, she loves you, she did so many things for you but in return what you did was not good. Being his brother I care for her and I know even you have life but that doesn't mean you can hurt her, she is busy now I will tell her to call once she is free " telling this he cut the call and hold my hand and took me out in our balcony and he explained me to focus on my work and not him more.

And I knew bhai was right i cant let my carrier get affected because of him so I just wanted to ask bhai why he was reacting like that Why he started hating aansh this much. I set beside bhai in our balcony and kept my head on his lap and asked him does something happened that he is hiding from me and he said the reason why he was angry on aansh.And then bhai started telling me what happened

Flashback :-

It was a month ago did you remeber the day when you was supposed to meet aansh but canceld the plan because of his urgent work and the same day,  I (my brother)was having a meeting with my co workers and after that we decided to have dinner because it was late and all will be tierd so we left for the restro bar where we all decided to have some chill time.

I was busy talking to my friends and we were clicking pictures and having fun that time I saw aansh with some girl called reha I thought you must be knowing and you will also join there but you didn't show up there.
After a while we were busy in our talks and even i didn't notice much and I really didn't care but before leaving that place I saw aansh with the same girl and that girl was hugging her tightly and even aansh was comfortable with that.
And that was not the only time I saw him with her but next time I saw them was when you was ill and I was with my friends and club that day also he was with that same girl and I heard their conversation and i was sure that aansh doesn't loves you because he denied saying he doesn't love someone.

End of flashback
*****

I didn't have guts to look into my brother's eyes as I started crying hearing all of that and even bhai understood that and he just hugged me tightly and told me to talk to him once before leaving, he said he knows he is not a bad guy but clarity is always good and I decided to meet him up the next morning.

Next Morning:-

I woke up when I found someone's arms wrapped around me I knew it was my mom she patted my head and kissed me I hugged her back knowing I will miss her for month she kissed me and aksed me to get ready and have breakfast she made my favourite pancakes 🥞 so I completed my morning business and went towards dinning table to grab my food we had little chit chat and even my long family came to meet me as I was going out for a month. I completed my breakfast and headed back to my room seeing is everything packed or I have left something or not after assuring my self I set back to message abhay asking him about gift but he already texted me about the parcel which was ready.

I got disturbed by my cousins and they forced me to grab lunch with them even bhai was coming so I agreed and wore a pink top matching with my cute skirt and made high pony and applied little makeup as my eyes were little swollen due to continues cry from last night.

We headed to the restaurant and had over food and clicked selfies and had lot of fun and it was time to head back home so I told bhai about the gift and my plan to meet both of them before leaving.

When we both were talking my cousin sister came and told me that she wanted to buy some gifts so she said that can I go with her at my friend's shop I agreed and we both left for shopping.
On the way to his shop I grabbed our favourite chocolate pastry and cold coffee and we directly went to their place. When we entered I saw abhay was working on something and aansh was busy handling the clients and he was looking dam sexy seeing him i forgot all my madness and i wanted to hug me and tell him that i am not angry any more with him and then my eyes landed towards reah who was busy staring at aansh and it was looking like she was imaging to fuck him with his eyes.

As soon as abhay saw me he shouted my name in excitement and hugged me tightly and aansh was surprised seeing me but had a cute smile on his face. I said hello to abhay and asked him about the parcel till that time my sister was busy seeing what she can buy.

Within seconds dumbo came towards me and hugged me tightly and even i hugged him back and he said sorry to me and approached me for movie date for today evening which means abhay hasn't informed him about my trip. So I told aansh about my trip and his faced drop and he said, " Are you leaving me alone" I smiled him and said ," No Your reha is there for you, you are not alone anymore" and the same time reha came and told me not to worry about aansh she  will keep nice care of him and hearing that he got so angry hearing that he was about to leave the shop and run away but I grabbed his hand and with my puppy eyes I said him sorry and gave then both coffe and pastry I brought.

He was continuously telling me to not go and stay and made promises to give me time but I cant afford to loose this chance I told him I will try to text him and have video call if possible.  But he got too upset and went out without informing me and abhay where confused and within few minutes he came back running like a mad boy he hold my hand and gave ha silver bracelet with cute little  angle and i was happy seeing that he told me to never ever keep this away from me and i promised him.

At evening.

It was time for my flight I was with my colleague and my mother and father were getting emotional and seeing them i too got emotional and bhai didn't say a word I know he will miss me more.
I hugged them and was about to leave when I saw abhay and aansh also coming abhay bought me cute teddy and aansh brought choclates for me and I hugged them all and told aansh to take care and he said to meet soon and I replied him maybe sure.
Before heading inside I stopped in middle and turned back and all were shocked what was me doing and then I ran towards bhai and hugged him tightly and strated crying like baby and hold his hand till end.

*****

Hey, lovely readers hope you are fine,
I love you all for your support it's means a lot to me.

Follow and vote for new updates soon..
Yours Scarlet ❤️