8

After completing his introduction to his art extracurricular, Yoongi immediately left because he didn't want to be late for work. Even though he knew that the ahjumma wouldn't be angry if he was late, he still felt bad.

He took his little legs running along the school corridor, until he didn't pay attention to the road and finally...

Bruk!

His small body collided with someone who had just appeared at the intersection. His little mouth was already busy mumbling in annoyance, and when he looked up, all his annoyance was replaced by admiration when he saw one of his target sunbaes, Kim Seokjin... looking at him flatly.

"S-sunbae are you okay? Sorry, I was in a hurry, so d-didn't pay attention to the road," said Yoongi, bowing several times, while Seokjin just groaned in annoyance and left the sweet teenager without a word

"It's a good thing you're handsome sunbae, otherwise I would have punched your flat face," he annoyed, then ran out of school.

"Tsk... it just makes me annoyed," Seokjin annoyed when he had just opened the health unit room, which turned out to be Namjoon lying down while reading a book.

"What is it? Looks like you're really annoyed, hyung?" he asked without turning around.

"Why is there so much behavior in class 1 now, just now there was a short student who was running around and bumped into me"

Hearing the word short student, for some reason Namjoon's mind immediately turned to Yoongi

"Eum...is his skin really white?" asked Namjoon, and Seokjin nodded in the affirmative.

"Yesterday he also bothered me while in the library," explained Namjoon,

"Jinjja? then what did he do?"

"Forcing me to get to know him, and because I didn't want the headache of being followed... so I was forced to get to know him," answered Namjoon.

"I heard, Jimin was also annoyed by him when he was in the bathroom" said Seokjin.

"Is that true?"

"Hm, Jimin told me about it," answered Seokjin

"Why is he always bothering us?"

"Tsk... how would I know, you just ask that short guy" annoyed Seokjin

"never mind, let's go home. Isn't Jungkook racing today?"

"Hmm, you're right. Kajja"

"Ahjumma annyeong~" Yoongi greeted when he arrived at the restaurant owned by the Lee family.

"Aigoo Yoon, why are you here in the afternoon? Your work schedule hasn't started yet."

"Hehe..I want to help ahjumma, besides if I wait for the night I'll get bored" answered the sweet teenager

"Arraseo, change your clothes first"

"Nde, khamsahamnida" His little feet stepped into the bathroom, then took off his school uniform and replaced it with a dark blue t-shirt that he brought it from home.

After finishing, Yoongi came out and helped another waiter to deliver the order to the table.

"Kook, do you want to go now?" Taehyung asked, when he saw his younger brother coming down the stairs wearing his favorite leather jacket.

"Hm, I want to try the arena first."

"Alone?"

"Aniyo, I'm accompanied by Mingyu and Yugyeom" Jungkook answered while putting on his gloves.