26

Today, the sweet one is somehow lazy about going to school. Moreover, yesterday's incident was still clearly etched in his mind. He didn't expect Jimin to do something like that to him.

Letting out a rough breath, he then took his tiny body to the bathroom to clean himself and then get ready to go to school.

He walked slowly into the bus, then sat in the seat at the end near the window...very suitable for being alone. He looked at the people from the window with a warm smile, seeing the young couple leaving together with laughter...it really made him jealous.

When will he feel that? when will he feel what it is like to be loved?

Yoongi shook his head slowly, then stared blankly ahead. To be honest, he was tired of everything, fighting to get someone... but not being appreciated and maybe never being considered there...

His eyes heated up, he quickly closed them to ward off the tears that were ready to come out. His chest felt tight, very tight...

should he just stop?

Opening his eyes slowly, he felt the bus stop. He walked slowly, then got out to cross the road to reach the school gate.

The sweetie took a deep breath, when he saw that at the gate there were already lined up with student council administrators on patrol as usual. He stepped heavily then bowed just to say hello then went into the school leaving several confused gazes looking at him

'What's wrong with him?'

Yoongi sat himself down in a chair, ignoring the sharp and condescending stares of several students at him. He bowed his head in the folds of his hands on the table. covering his ears when the students whispered about him.

"Yoon-ah"

Yoongi raised his head when he heard a soft call from his best friend, he looked at Eunwoo with tears in his eyes...only with his best friend, he could be like this.

"Are you okay?" he asked, and Yoongi shook his head slowly, making Eunwoo immediately embrace his friend's tiny body and of course he immediately responded with a tight hug on his body.

"Just cry, don't hold it in..." Right after saying that, Yoongi poured rain on Eunwoo's shoulders... his slender fingers crumpled his best friend's uniform to channel the very painful feeling of tightness.

"Hiks...hiks..."

Eunwoo's hand gently stroked the trembling back slowly, trying to understand the condition of the tiny teenager in his arms.

"Just take it all out," said Eunwoo

"hiks...s-should I just stop...hiks..this is really suffocating woo-ya..." he whispered in between sobs.

"Just follow your heart, whatever your decision is, I'm sure it's the best... and I will support you," Eunwoo said softly.

Yoongi was silent, tightening his embrace... pouring out all the emotions he had been holding back from yesterday onto his friend's shoulder.

After about 20 minutes, Yoongi let go of his hug while wiping his tears roughly,

"Are you better?"

"Eum..gomawo" Yoongi sincerely, making Eunwoo smile softly at him

"Look, our bitch has arrived!" exclaimed one of the students there, making all the attention of the students in the cafeteria focus on the two people who had just entered there. Ah no! More precisely, just staring at a cute teenager who was now silent in place.