12

This afternoon the sweet one was able to take his bicycle to the repair shop. it's been almost a week since his battered bicycle has been staying there.

"Finally I can use you again, Mikie," he said as he focused on pedaling his bicycle home.

However, after a few minutes he was pedaling... his eyes were forced to widen when he saw one of the students at his school being beaten up by several students from another school near the alley where he lived.

"Omg! You delinquent students!" with the attitude of a hero, he took a fairly large piece of plastic, then filled it with sewer water, he also tied the plastic and threw it at the group of students.

And when the students were focused on cursing while wiping their faces, with his nimble movements, Yoongi ran and grabbed the hands of the teenage school students quickly and ran from there, leaving them and his battered bicycle lying pathetically

Yoongi invited the teenage boy to hide in a narrow alley when a group of students chased him, their bodies were close together and they could even feel their heavy breathing on each other's bodies. After he felt they were gone, Yoongi came out of the narrow alley first, then looked back and suddenly he was shocked beyond belief when he saw the student he was helping.

"hoseok sunbae!" he was shocked, while hoseok was just silent, occasionally wincing because of the wound on his face

"move!" hoseok bumped into yoongi's small body until he backed away

"Wait sunbae!" Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's hand which made the teenager wince because there was a wound there

"A-ah sorry, um... wouldn't it be better to treat the wound first? That seems a little serious."

"No need!" Hoseok snapped

"Don't be stubborn, come with me!" Yoongi quickly took Hoseok's hand and took him to his house, not forgetting to also bring his bicycle to take home.

"Sit down sunbae, sorry if the house is small. E-eum... I'll go first to get a first aid kit," said Yoongi, then left his senior.

Hoseok was silent, looking at every corner of the simple house. Neat and clean, he likes it. Then he took a step towards the chair there.

And not long after, Yoongi came out of his room with a first aid box in his white hand, the sweet one sat down next to Hoseok who was still focused on staring at each photo frame there.

"Are they your parents?" Hoseok asked without turning around.

Yoongi followed Hoseok's gaze, then smiled a little that looked sad "Nee, they are my parents."

"So where are they now? Are they working?" asked Hoseok, focusing his attention on Yoongi.

"Aniyo, they are both now at peace in heaven," Yoongi answered, making Hoseok a little surprised and in disbelief.

"Sorry, I-I t__

"Just relax sunbae, I'm fine. Come on, stretch out your arm," Yoongi interrupted, trying to divert the conversation so it wouldn't be awkward.

Hoseok nodded slightly, then stretched out his left hand where there was a not-so-deep cut on Yoongi.

"Hold on a moment sunbae, maybe this will sting a little," Yoongi said, looking at Hoseok's face, while the one he was looking at just nodded indifferently.

Yoongi started dripping alcohol on cotton and then rubbed it on Hoseok's wound

"Why did Sunbae get beaten up like that? Does sunbae have any enemies?" Yoongi asked without turning around.