30

The third day of suspension, Yoongi was starting to get used to it. He promised that during this week he would work hard, to increase his school fees and also money for his daily needs. He will save and save expenses so that the money he has remains stable.

And because he worked too hard, he often felt dizzy and also had sudden nosebleeds. He wanted to check it, but didn't have the right time because he was busy picking up a pot of money.

Lately too, he has had no appetite. Even now his body has shrunk a little, and is also paler than his original skin.

"Yoonie, are you okay?" Ahjumma Lee asked worriedly when she saw her sweet employee looking down with a soft audible groan

"Ah...I'm okay ahjumma, I'm just a little dizzy," Yoongi answered quietly, trying to hold back the groan that came out by giving a thin smile.

"Just rest yoon, you've worked too hard," said Ahjussi Lee, who had just emerged from kitchen

"Aniya ahjussi, I can still work. Besides, the restaurant is still busy, I don't feel comfortable with the others..." Yoongi refused gently, making the elderly couple take a deep breath.

"Okay, and if you feel sick...please don't continue, understand?"

"Nde" Yoongi nodded

"And one more thing, for now you don't have to take food delivery first. Ahjumma is afraid something will happen to you on the road," said Ahjumma Lee, and the beautiful teenager nodded meekly.

At 11 pm, the restaurant finally closed. The employees breathed a sigh of relief, with smiles plastered on every tired face. Even though Lee's restaurant is not big, there are always a lot of customers... there can even be a long queue outside. And that makes them incredibly tired, but underneath it all...they enjoy doing it.

"Ahjumma, I'll go home first," Yoongi said goodbye.

"Hm okay, be careful on the road and go straight to rest"

"Nde, annyeong" waved, then left there to go home

As he was walking, he could faintly hear a soft groan accompanied by a cough near a dark dead end alley there.

His short legs were hesitant to approach, but because of his curiosity... he finally stepped into the dead end alley.

There, in front of there was someone sitting limply groaning softly. Then he quickly approached the person, who seemed to be injured

"Are you okay, omona! Jimin sunbae" he was shocked when he saw that the person was his sunbae.

"Gosh, sunbae, why are you like this, huh?" Yoongi worriedly grabbed Jimin's shoulder, but the teenager brushed him off roughly.

"Don't touch me!" he said.

"Sorry, come on sunbae, you need to be treated immediately," Yoongi said in a very worried tone.

It was clear that he was worried, because his sunbae was covered in bruises and there was also blood on his stomach which stained his white shirt, and now his sunbae was slumped in his seat with a soft audible groan, and it made his heart ache because he couldn't bear it.

"Go away, don't mind me," Jimin said without looking at Yoongi

"Aniya, you need to be treated immediately_

"I SAID DON'T CARE ABOUT ME!" Jimin shouted, making Yoongi stare at Jimin in silence.

The sweet teenager turned his gaze to the side, to neutralize the tightness in his chest and also hide his teary eyes. Taking a deep breath, Yoongi looked back at Jimin sadly

"How can I not care about you, if you're in a condition like this, sunbae. I know you hate me, but please allow me to treat your wound," he said softly, making Jimin look away.

"Come on, let's go to my house," Yoongi stretched out his hand, making Jimin stare at the slender hand that was now in front of him in silence.

Yoongi waited for a long time, finally Jimin accepted his outstretched hand. And he slowly helped him get up, then carried him to go home.

"Lie down, sunbae," Yoongi said, then Jimin slowly laid his limp body down on the sofa.

Yoongi carefully took off Jimin's t-shirt, and suddenly he grimaced to see a fairly deep cut on his sunbae's left stomach.

"Ugh... this must really hurt," he muttered, and painstakingly cleaned the blood stains around it with alcohol... then put medicine on the cut before he bandaged it neatly.

When he was finished, he pulled Jimin's clothes back and then turned to look at his sunbae's handsome face.

"Eoh? is he asleep? Did he faint?" he was surprised when he saw Jimin's eyes closed, he tried to pat Jimin's cheek by calling his name... but it didn't make the teenager wake up.

"It turns out he fainted, that's a shame..." he muttered, then returned to focus on his initial goal, namely treating his sunbae's handsome face.

After finishing applying the band-aid, the sweet teenager immediately went to the room to bring a blanket and then put it on Jimin's body.

Yoongi smiled a little, then went to his room to clean himself.

It's been an hour, but Jimin hasn't opened his eyes yet. The sweet teenager had yawned many times with his eyes starting to get droopy because he was sleepy waiting for Jimin to wake up.

"Maybe Jimin Sunbae just fell asleep," he muttered, and because he couldn't hold back his sleepiness... he finally fell asleep on the sofa next to Jimin, sitting up.

However, after only 30 minutes of sleep... he had to wake up again when he heard a faint mumbling in his ears.

He rubbed his eyes for a moment, then turned to Jimin who was moving restlessly with the soft mumbling that came out.

The sweet teenager came closer and touched Jimin's face, and suddenly his eyes widened as a hot feeling spread across his palms.

"Oh my God, it's so hot!" He was worried, and when he wanted to go to the kitchen, Jimin held his fingers weakly.

"Don't go..."

"Sunbae... wake up first, you have a fever, Jimin sunbae?" Yoongi gently patted Jimin's hot cheek to get the teenager to wake up, but to no avail. Jimin continued to babble with sweat starting to appear in his pores

"It looks like he's having a bad dream," he said, then slowly let go of Jimin's hand. But instead of letting go, the squeeze actually got tighter.

"Don't go...don't go..." Jimin whispered softly.

"A-ani, I'm not going... I just want to go to the kitchen to get warm water and a small towel, to compress you sunbae..." Yoongi said quietly, but the teenager with the sexy lips was still mumbling 'don't go' over and over again

"Don't go...please..."

Yoongi who saw this couldn't bear it, he sighed softly then sat down on the floor and held Jimin's hand tightly.

"Arraseo, I'm here with you, I won't leave..." he said softly, his other hand slowly touched Jimin's temple and then stroked it gently, until his sunbae was calm in his sleep.

Yoongi smiled looking at Jimin's peaceful face gently

"Get well soon sunbae, I love you.."

Hi guys😙
Vomment pls
Next?