32

"Seems like you're really happy? what's going on hm, come on tell me..." said Jieun curiously, while the sweet one just giggled in amusement

"I don't want to..."

"Come on, come on, tell me, I also want to know..." Jieun sat closer to Yoongi, which made the tiny teenager cornered.

"Aniya, I'm embarrassed..." he squeaked softly with red cheeks, especially remembering what happened this morning.

"What's with those red cheeks? ah...you're in love, aren't you..hm hm?" said Jieun with her eyebrows moving up and down teasingly, and Yoongi slowly nodded, covering his face with his white fingers.

"Omona! hey, come on, tell me, I'm curious..." Jieun demanded, and that made Yoongi embarrassed... forced to tell her what happened this morning and previous events.

"Omo omo, if I were the one who experienced all that...I would definitely faint every day," she said then laughed loudly followed by Yoongi's laughter, ignoring a teenage boy who had been standing leaning against the door.

"Ekhem!!"

They both stopped laughing, then turned towards the door and found a teenage boy staring at the two of them flatly

"Aigoo mianhae, is there anything we can do to help you?" said Jieun in an unpleasant tone.

"I want to borrow that short guy," he answered with his index finger pointed at Yoongi. Meanwhile, the person being pointed at just rolled his eyes lazily.

"Tsk! I'm not an item," Yoongi was annoyed.

"Yeah whatever, come accompany me to buy snacks," he said

"Just choose it yourself, besides, why does Hoseok sunbae have to come all the way here just to choose snacks, eoh? There's a supermarket near the school too," Yoongi said without thinking, making Hoseok remain silent

"Y-yeah, it's up to me," Hoseok said a little nervously which made the sweetie hold back his laughter because his sunbae's expression was very funny.

"Just say you want to be alone with me, right? never mind, don't be so shy sunbae... because I won't refuse it either, kajja!" Yoongi said enthusiastically.

And boldly his white hand took Hoseok's hand, which made the tall teenager startled with an erratic flutter.

"What do sunbaes buy snacks for? Is there an event?" Yoongi asked curiously, looking up at Hoseok's face, and that made the handsome teenager nervous.

"T-there's a student council meeting," he answered without turning around, and the cute one just nodded in understanding.

Actually, today there is no student council agenda at all. He came here just to see the sweet one.

Yoongi slowly started walking towards the snack place, of course Hoseok followed him because he held his hand tightly

The white hand reached out to take several packets of snacks then stored them in the shopping basket that Hoseok was carrying, don't forget... he also took some cold drinks in the refrigerator

"Is this enough? Or is this too much?" Yoongi asked when he saw that the basket Hoseok was carrying was full.

"Ani, I think this is enough," Hoseok answered, which made the cute boy smile.

"Let's pay" Hoseok walked over, tightening his arm, then put his shopping basket on the cashier's desk.

"Sunbae, can you let go of your hand? I have to count your purchases," Yoongi asked