Chapter 10: Alicent

As I sit there on Alastor's bed trying to be hopeful for both of us, I can tell he is listening but his mind is also elsewhere. I don't mind though; he has been through a lot. Butterflies fill my stomach as I am sitting this close to him. I wish he would hug me, kiss me, anything, but I am not going to dare say anything. I also don't think he will; it doesn't seem like something Alastor would do. Everyone in the hotel who has told me anything about him says he's asexual so I know it will never happen.

Then he looks at me and takes my hands. This feels oddly familiar, but I don't know why. "Alicent," he says. "Yes, Alastor?" I respond. My heart is beating out of my chest; my thoughts are going a million miles an hour. "Is he about to kiss me? What is this? What is going to happen? What is he..." My thoughts are interrupted when his lips crash into mine. Suddenly an image flashes in my head; I'm standing in a forest kissing the man I remember from my past. The kiss was sweet and filled with fire, but that's all I can see, nothing else, just myself and that man sharing a kiss in the woods. I want to tell Alastor, but I don't want this to stop.

We continue to kiss; I put my hand through his hair as he starts to kiss down my neck. Chill bumps cover my body; when I am filming in the studio, there is no emotion or connection, it's just a transaction. This is different; there is passion in this. I let out a quiet moan, and he picks me up and sets me on his lap. A thought immediately comes to mind: "OH MY GOD, he is so hard right now!" I push my body against his and wiggle my ass a bit. This causes him to let out a small and quiet moan. I whisper in his ear, "I don't think you understand how badly I have wanted this."

Immediately after I finish my sentence, he takes me and throws me on my back on his bed. I think to myself, "Oh my god, I wish I knew what he was thinking, this is amazing." Then I feel his hand removing my lingerie from my body, and almost without thinking, I start to rub him through his pants just to tease him a bit. After he has removed my, if we're being honest, very small piece of clothing, he starts to unbutton his pants. His pants and underwear fall to the ground, and I take his shirt off as he removes his coat. Hovering over me, both of us completely unclothed, he looks at me and says, "Should I continue?" teasing me a bit by letting his dick lightly touch me. I bite my lip and nod my head. Without a second thought, he plunges into me.

We both moan as he does this, and I think to myself, "This is way better than I could have imagined." He continues to thrust in and out while rubbing my clit. "Oh Alastor," I moan, which makes him pick up the pace. He grabs my hair, leans down, and whispers in my ear, "Say my name again." "Alastor," I respond. He continues to whisper in my ear, his hot breath making it almost impossible to control myself, "Now, are you going to cum for me like a good girl?" I moan again, this time loudly as I lose control of my body and the orgasm takes full effect. I buck with him as he continues to thrust and cum all over his dick.

As this happens, I can feel him beginning to squirm; this time I whisper in his ear, "Come on Alastor, the most powerful overlord there is, cum for me." He moans and says, "Alicent," as he releases his cum. His thrusts begin to slow down, and our breathing is heavy. He pulls out and lays next to me. After laying there in silence for a minute, I speak up, "Wow, that was amazing..." I look at him and he is already looking at me. "I had no idea that would happen, but I enjoyed it; that was better than anything I've ever had to do in the studio."

It is right then that the image that flashed in my mind while kissed came back to my mind. "Oh my god Alastor! I almost forgot..." I am interrupted by a knock at the door. Alastor asks me to cover up while he puts his clothes back on; I lay in his bed and stay silent as he answers the door. "Hey, uh, do you know where Alicent is? I just got home from work and said I would check on her, but she isn't answering the door," I recognized Angel's voice behind the door.

I slowly pull the covers over my head as I hear Alastor say, "She may be asleep; I told her to get some rest." I think to myself, "For someone who wants me to rest, there isn't much rest going on in here." Angel responds to Alastor, "Oh yeah, good idea, I'll catch up with her in the morning." Without another word, Alastor closes the door and removes his clothes before joining me in the bed again. "You were saying?" he says.

"Oh, yes, I remembered something!" I say excitedly. His eyebrows raise, and I can tell he is interested in what I am about to say. I continue, "When you kissed me, it caused a scene to flash in my head. I was in a forest with the man I told you about. I was wearing a dress; there was a blanket on the ground. It almost looked like he and I were having a picnic, and he and I were kissing. But that's all I can remember, nothing else. I still don't remember his name or anything else, but hey, at least it's something."

Just then his smile softens; it's the first time I've seen this happen. Then he brings me into a sweet comforting hug, but I'm not sure the comfort is for me. "Um Alastor, not that I don't love this sweet moment we are sharing right now, but are you okay?"