Chapter 13: SHALLOW EMOTIONS

Eiko's eyes blinked open slowly. ''Where am I'' She mumbled, after a few seconds.

 She tried to pull her hands to her face. But she couldn't. She couldn't speak and she definitely couldn't see. Eiko wiggled slowly, trying to pull her hands to her face but they were tied tightly to the back of the wooden chair Sensei Dusun tied her to. Eiko continued to mumble, loudly and only attempted to lick the tap so it could fall off of her lips. After a few minutes she finally got the tape to fall away from her mouth. 

''HELP!'' Eiko screamed, trying her hardest to kick her feet, and move the chair out of its position but the chair seemed to be glued to the ground. 

The room was silent and pitch black. Eiko was vulnerable to any attack, and there would be nothing she could do about it if she was prone to any attack. Eiko screamed, moving around and kicking her feet like a viscous animal. Suddenly, the sound of shoes came clacking towards her.

 ''SHOW YOURSELF!'' Eiko yelled out as the footsteps came closer.

 ''Before we reveal ourselves you must answer the questions.'' A man's voice boomed through the room. 

''Not until these lights turn on... and until this blindfold comes off of me.'' Eiko yelled out viscously, ready to fight.

 ''Answer. The. Questions. Woman.'' Sensei Dusun yelled, is voice loud and demonic.

 ''Fine...'' Eiko said, her breath became bigger and with each breath her lungs expanded, as well as her chest.

 ''Now, the first question is... Who is Ayame's mother.'' Sensei Dusun said, his voice calm.

 Eiko hesitated, but then spoke. ''Kakar Wa Watomi (Hajisamasu)... Nakamura...'' Eiko said.

 Sensei Dusun went quiet, and the lights turned on. 

''Thank you... so much'' Eiko said, as the blind fold fell off of her face.

 ''Who are you...'' Eiko said, her voice loud and clear echoing through the room. Sensei Dusun walked up towards her slowly.

 ''Get away from me...'' Eiko mumbled. Sensei Dusun continued to come closer, he created a smile that traced his lips.

 ''Why would you adopt a lost soul Eiko...'' Sensei Dusun said, his voice loud. 

Eiko looked at him...'' What are you talking about...?'' Eiko said, looking at him with wide eyes.

 '''The adoption center said nothing about that...'' Eiko said, as Sensei Dusun looked at her closely, remembering each detail on her sad and tired face.

 ''I would've never known...'' Eiko said, her voice loud and obnoxious, 

''please just let me go...'' Eiko said, closing her eyes as sweat fell from her forehead. 

''You adopted a lost soul, a moron to society. And you are dear, you're just a human.'' Sensei Dusun said, rolling his eyes to the side of the room, turning his body and head to a small painting on the wall Infront of him. 

''This is my brother.'' Sensei Dusun said, starring at the painting like a man of destruction and rage.

 ''We are not brothers who have bonded but brothers who are separated.'' Sensei Dusun yelled, turning his head back to Eiko.

 You will stay here until that thing IS DEAD.'' Sensei Dusun yelled, ''And on my grounds, no lost soul or creature will ever stand their feet on my grounds ever.'' Sensei Dusun yelled, Eiko looked at him in shock, her tired eyes closed again.