CHAPTER 14: NAKAMURA P2

The storm above them was only getting worse and they have drove miles until their final destination. Akatami looked out the window in the driver's seat, as Graven sat beside her.

 ''Long ride, but now we're here.'' Graven said, his voice filled with tiredness as he stretched his long arms in the car. 

''Stop...'' Akatami said, moving her head close to the window to avoid Graven's long arms. 

Wieon and Ayame couldn't stop chatting, as they watched videos on Ayame's phone of the latest KPOP drama. 

''Girls.'' Akatami said as Kaede opened the car door, quickly exiting. Ayame quickly turned her phone off. 

''Let's get out of here.'' Ayame whispered to Wieon as she pushed her phone into her pocket.

 ''Do you really thing BLACKPINK is better than BTS?'' Wieon said, with her face scrunched up.

 ''Yes, I do.'' Ayame said. ''The way Lisa walked up on stage; she killed it.'' Ayame said, as Wieon continued to scrunch her face. 

''Yeah, but the latest performance by BTS was awesome! They got so many sales!'' Wieon said, as they both got out of the car slowly. 

''Wieon and Ayame, HURRY UP!'' Kaede yelled, as they stood by the front of the car.

 Ayame shook her head. ''What is your favorite song by BLACKPINK, and I'll tell you about my favorite song by BTS.'' Ayame said.

 Wieon quickly looked at her, while pulling her hair into a low bun and tying it. 

''Okay, you go first.'' Wieon said, as she walked on the mushy brown mud over to Akatami, Kaede and Graven who waited patiently for them both.

 ''Playing with Fire is my favorite song by BLACKPINK.'' Ayame said, as Wieon's eyes lit up.

 ''That's my favorite song as well.'' Wieon said, as they both followed behind Akatami, Kaede and Graven who leaded them into the thick forest, hidden with FUKUI, Ayame had already visited.

 ''My favorite song by BTS is Blue & Grey'' Ayame said, ''Wait, the one with Jung Kook?'' Wieon said, her eyes quickly lighting up once again.

 ''No, that's Left and Right obviously.'' Ayame said, laughing her head off.

 Wieon turned her head and said faintly, those are my favorite songs as well, but Left and Right is my favorite.'' Wieon admitted. 

Ayame smiled, as she began to look at the tall and thick trees surrounding them. 

''Wait.'' Ayame said, as Akatami stopped. Kaede and Graven had stopped as well. ''Why are we here again?'' Akatami turned her head back quickly.

 ''We are here because we need to get some questions answered.'' Akatami said, ''But they can sense if you are human.'' Ayame said.

 Wieon had backed away from Ayame and stood by her mom.

 ''Let's go.'' Wieon said, as Akatami looked down at her, nodding her head. 

''Let's go.'' Akatami said, repeating Wieon's words. 

''Akatami began to lead them, into the forest. They finally reached a gate.

 ''So, what are we going to do if they notice we are humans?'' Kaede said, her voice drenched in concern. Graven had already formed an awkward facial expression, as he pulled his sword, placing it on his shoulder. Akatami had also pulled out her sword.