A Familiar Scenario

Jack thinks about shit before The Real Fredbear appears out of no where and proposes a life-changing (quite literally) proposition.|

CW: Swearing, mention of death, mention of lobotomies, average Henry Miller talk

*Not Beta Read. Expect a few grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.

Jack Kennedy sat alone in.. whatever space he was in, his.. soul..? No. He actually didn't understand, but it hurt to think about it too much.

Jack Kennedy sat alone in.. a void, he assumed, his unseeing eyes floating around mindlessly.

He could think, but he honestly didn't like to think much. Whenever he did think, he ended up wanting to cry.

But he couldn't cry, but he felt the same way he did when he cried during his time alive.

Not alive.

He was dead.

Undead.

Henry Miller, a stout pink man (quite literally pink) killed him by springlocking him a long while back. Jack mentally shuddered. He hated thinking about that.

His life (and undead life) was ruined by this man. No, not man. He didn't deserve to be called a man. Tangerine was convinced that Henry wasn't even human, based on his physical appearance and whatever went on in that horrible, sickening mind of his.

Strawberry was fucking Satan. Devil incarnate, a close friend of his had put it.

Speaking of said close friend.

Dave Mill- No, William Afton was probably the best friend Jack had ever had. He was always there for him (even when he was sleeping. Don't dwell on it. Jack did and he barfed), no matter what was going on.

William was probably the most deserving man of afterlife.

Yes, Old Sport knew that he killed many, probably more than 50, he assumed, but he made up for his actions.

Henry had somewhat forced him to kill the kids. He fucked with Aubergine's brain. Lobotomized him.

Jack knew this because he had listened to the tapes that Henry recorded not too long ago. He discussed all the horrendous things he had done to not just William, but to other people as well, including Jack.

Jack was framed for the murder of his own sister, Dee.

That fucking monster.

Back to William..

Will's entire childhood and life had been a lie, and Jack felt immense sympathy for the poor guy. He believed that Henry was some kind of saint and that he was deserving of afterlife or of any kind of peace.

Before the fight, that was.

After the fight, William seemed disoriented and overall not okay.

..Not to mention he was crying nearly the whole aftermath of the boss fight.

Tangerine hoped he was doing okay.

Jack's thoughts were interrupted by a near-blinding yellow light.

He couldn't shield his eyes because 1, he had no hands and, 2, because the light was gone as soon as it dissapeared.

His non-existent eyes widened.

Holy shit.

Fredbear.

The Real fucking Fredbear stood.. in front, maybe?.. of Jack with a calm expression on himself.

His confusion quickly shifted to anger.

"What the fuck!?" Was all Jack could manage at first.

How?!

Why?!?!

The yellow bear not too far away from him sighed, walking over to Jack.

"HELLO, KENNEDY." He said in a casual tone, despite fucking leaving Jack in this eternal hell-hole for God knows how long.

He clenched his non-existent fists.

"What the shit do you want, fucker?!" He snarled. The Real Fredbear did not so much as flinch.

"PLEASE, WITH THE LANGUAGE. I APOLOGIZE FOR MY RECENT DISSAPEARENCE," disappearance my ass, Jack thought bitterly, barely seething. "BUT THERE IS SOMETHING IMPORTANT THAT HAS COME UP AND I NEED TO INFORM YOU OF."

"What could be so important that-" Jack was cut off by an odd sensation rumbling in his.. throat, maybe. He hadn't had a physical body in a long time, but for whatever reason, he felt as if he had one now.

He somehow tilted his head to look down at his..

HANDS?!

What the fuck-

Jack's eyes were wide with bewilderment as he watched his human body began to take shape.

How the fuck-

"Gah!"

Tangerine let out a surprised yelp as he was no longer levitating, or whatever he was doing previously, but, instead, falling down on the floor.

He let out a sound similar to an 'oof' as he collapsed on the floor. The Real Fredbear didn't even walk over to him and offer to help. He just stood there in his springlock fuck.

Jack grumbled, folding his legs so his knees pointed upwards, and touched his forehead. He wasn't bleeding, but it hurt like shit.

"...APOLOGIES. I WAS NOT AWARE THAT YOU FELL." TRF murmured, shuffling over to Jack and offered a paw to help him up.

Thanks a lot, dickwad, was what Jack wanted to say, but this was TRF, so he didn't say that, but instead gave a grunt as he took the bear's paw and was brought off the floor.

Jack's arms did little circles as he tried to get his balance. Once he had gained his composure, he cleared his throat and glared at TRF once more.

"Yay. A body. I am thrilled." Tangerine deadpanned, looking to the side. TRF sighed.

"LISTEN, KENNEDY."

"I KNOW YOU MIGHT NOT BELIEVE SO, BUT YOU SAVED THEM. YOU SAVED EVERYBODY. YOU RIGHTED EVERYONE'S WRONGS."

TRF paused, his paw reaching behind his neck to itch it.

"ALTHOUGHT IT MAY TAKE SOME TRIAL AND ERROR, I BELIEVE YOU WILL BE UP FOR THE TASK."

"IT'S TIME FOR YOUR HAPPIEST DAY, JACK."

"AND I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE FOUND A WAY FOR YOU TO BE WITH YOUR FAMILY AGAIN."

*

GASP!!!!!!!!!1
hey thank u 4 reading my stubid au fic!!!!!!! it means a lot :o]c
comments r appreciated :fire: