"Traumatized🌧+❤️"

So this oneshot was recommended by @Charlotte480258 ! It took us a while to figure out the problem in the oneshot lol. Explanation: Lucifer gets taken by someone...and gets...r*ped...when he arrives back home at the hotel Alastor immediately notices something is wrong with him but Luci refuses to tell anyone what had happened till eventually Alastor gets through to him. Warnings: Mentions of r*pe, swearing, and LOTS OF CRYING

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3:19 P.M.

Alastor's POV

I sat silently in the parlour of the hotel, watching Charlie do her...trust exercises with everyone else. I decided to not participate as always. I looked at the clock that was hung above the sofa, Lucifer should've been back two hours ago. Apparently he had a meeting with an old friend or something. I was about to go up to my room, but as I stood up I heard a knock on the hotel door. Everyone else didn't seem to hear it so I went ahead and looked at the door. It was Lucifer. "Hello dear, how was your meeting?" I spoke with a huge smile on my face. I held my hand out to walk him inside but he flinched in response. I looked at him confused. "Lucifer?" "Sorry Al I'm just so tired.." Lucifer stuttered and took my hand, I pulled him into the hotel and closed the door behind him. His hands were cold, very cold. And he looked like he was trying his best to stay awake. I smiled softly and kissed the short king on his cheek. "Why don't you go rest a little in my room? It's warm in there and you'll feel better later dear." He nodded a little and kissed me back. As he walked up stairs I looked at him, worried, he was almost never like this. He never flinched when I asked for his hand, he would just immediately take it. I sat back on the sofa and continued to watch the others with their activity. Maybe he would be fine when he woke up. I started getting nervous and quickly walked upstairs to my room. Once I approached the room I opened the door and saw Lucifer's coat, hat, boots, and cane thrown on the floor. I looked at the bed to see Lucifer sleeping. I quietly closed the door and picked up his things setting them neatly on a chair. I glanced over at the sleeping king. He held a pillow in his arms, his head was buried in it. I smiled and quietly walked out the room shutting the door behind me. 'He just needed a little rest..'

8:49 P.M

Lucifer's POV

I woke up to Alastor entering the room, he had something in his hand. "Lucifer wake up dear." He came over to the bed and sat next to me. I sat up slowly, my back and legs hurt like hell. I still felt tired. "What time is it?.." I spoke in a really sleepy voice and rested my head on Alastor's shoulder."It's evening my dear, you've been sleeping for a while. Are you alright?" I looked up at him and nodded. But I wasn't telling the truth. I wasn't gonna tell him that I didn't go to a meeting. I wasn't gonna tell him why I was so tired. He didn't have to worry about me. Alastor reached out to grab my hand, but just like last time I flinched. I backed away a little bit and ignored the fact that his stupid face was full of concern. "What is wrong with you today Lucifer?" Alastor argued. I ignored him and attempted to get up. I hissed in pain as I collapsed onto the floor my legs trembling. 'Fuck.' Alastor picked me up and sat me carefully on the bed, as if I were a fucking antique doll. He glared down at me, face full of disappointment and concern. "Lucifer, what is your fucking problem?Ever since you arrived back to the hotel earlier you've been acting strange." Alastor's voice was soft and he yelled a little. "Nothing's wrong Al I'm fine." I knew he could see right through me. But I wasn't gonna accept the fact that he would worry about me all the time if I told him. It was just weird. I felt my heart racing, and my vision was blurred from tears forming quickly in my eyes. I pulled the blanket over me and hid myself underneath it. I sniffled as I tried to calm myself down, but it was pretty clear to Alastor that I wasn't alright."Darling what's wrong hm?" Alastor's voice wasn't staticy, it was soft and calming. He slowly pulled the blanket off my head and stared at me. Goddamnit, I felt like crying again. I covered my face with my hands so he wouldn't see the tears falling on my cheeks. But clearly he could tell I was upset because he gently grabbed my hands and pulled them down from my face. "Luci, sit up." The radio demon spoke. I did as he said without complaining, my hands still in his. He looked down at me, he looked upset.

Alastor

I looked down at the crying fallen angel. His hands felt cold and they were covered in small bruises. "What happened to your hands?" I said. Lucifer looked tense, tears fell down faster on his red cheeks as he pulled his hands away from mine. I stared at him in complete silence while the room filled with his cries. Something was wrong with him. "Lucifer. What happened." My voice was soft, it was more of a whisper. He looked up, wiped his tears from his face and spoke,"I didn't go to a m-eeting...I got ra-ped.." Lucifer choked on his tears bearly being able to speak. I lifted his chin up and softly kissed him on the forehead. I felt his small arms wrap around my waist, hugging me. 'Perfect day for a broadcast!~" I thought to myself with a grin."Who" I spoke."What?.." The fallen angel looked up at me confused."Who did it?" I spoke again. Lucifer sniffled and sat up. He took a moment to process what I asked. "Someone...I don't know..." Lucifer laid down on the bed and pulled the blanket over him. I stood up and bent down to kiss Lucifer."I'll be back dear I have to go do something! Stay here and rest a little more." I kissed him again and left the room, shutting the door behind me.

4 hours later...

Alastor's POV

I entered the hotel quietly to make sure I didn't wake anyone up. I shut the door and glanced at the clock sitting above the sofa. '12:09' I quickly walked up to my room and entered it to see Lucifer awake. He still looked upset, his cheeks had visible tear stains on them. He turned his head and smiled softly once he saw me. I smiled back and sat next to him. "How do you feel dear?" I asked Lucifer as he laid his head on my shoulder. "Better. I listened to your broadcast." I grinned once he said that and pulled him into my arms."I'm glad you feel better Luci."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SO THIS WAS A LITTLE BIT RUSHED IM SORRY IF IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE. I HAD STATE TESTING AND IM LIKE SUPER TIRED BUT I'LL START WORKING ON PT 2 FOR "Depression" 😭😭