Angels Watching Over Me🌧+❤ Part 3

Part 3!!!!!!! This is the last part also I named each chapter after my fav book called "The Angel's Triology" lolz. Warnings: Swearings, mentions of suicide.

Alastor's Pov

It's been almost a week since Lucifer attempted. We laid him in his room hoping he would wake up at some point, but nothing has happened. I stayed in my room since then either crying, sleeping, or staring at the wall.'oh' I thought to myself. The same things Lucifer always did. I teared up at the thought of him. I missed him so much. I buried my head into a pillow and cried myself to sleep.

Charlie's Pov

I sat next to my Dad's bed on a chair hoping he would wake up. I haven't gotten any rest lately but it's fine. I sighed and went on my phone for a little. It wouldn't hurt to get my mind off...that day.

~~

It's been a couple hours. I noticed my Dad's hand move a couple times but didn't think much of it. Until I saw his chest rising up and down slowly. He was breathing. I watched carefully waiting. His eyes slowly fluttered open and he groaned softly. "Where.." He mumbled softly. He seemed a little sick and still tired so I didn't shout, I spoke gently, "Hi dad!" He looked up at me with small tears in his eyes. "Charlie.." I placed a hand on his head and sniffled, tears filled my eyes but I tried not to cry. "Dad why.." He hesitated before answering. I gave him his time to answer. "I don't know why I did appleseed I guess I was just having a bad day...where's Alastor?""He's in his room sleeping.." He nodded and sighed."Charlie I'm really sorry honey..""What for?""You know..""Oh." I looked down at my hands, forgetting what had happened. I looked back up at my dad and gave him a gentle smile. He smiled back."It's fine dad, Alastor said you were having a hard time. I'll check if he's awake." I got up and let my dad kiss me on the cheek before I left the room. I went to the other side of the hallway and knocked on Alastors door. No response. I knocked again even louder, and he immediately opened the door. " Yes Charlie?" His voice was raspy and face was full of tear stains. I smiled at him."Dad woke up.." Alastors eyes widened. "Can I see him?""Mhm! I'll give you guys some time." He smiled fully for the first time in a week and quickly ran to my dad's room

Alastor's POV

I entered Lucifer's room, seeing him sitting in his bed. I smiled as I saw him. "Luci my love." He jumped a bit, not noticing I had entered. I shut the door and walked over in front of him. We stood there staring at each other for a bit. "Al..""Yes?" Lucifer began to tear up and sniffled, trying his best not to cry more. But he broke into tears, sobbing as he wrapped his small arms around my waist."I'm sorry I'm fucking sorry Al!.." I stood there, staring down at him. I pulled his arms off my waist and kneeled in front of him grabbing his hands. "No Luci.. I'm sorry. You were having a hard time and I didn't realize. I barely even tried to help you darling. I'm very sorry dear.." Lucifer looked at me with his soft red eyes. "Aren't you mad?""About what deer?""About me attempting suicide.." I stared down at both our hands, before kissing the back of both his hands. "No, my deer. I'm not mad but I'm upset." I looked up at him and wrapped my arms around his waist and resting my head in his lap. He put his hand on one of my ears and carefully caressed it, I didn't mind I just let him be. "Why did you?""Hm?..""Why did you attempt Luci?" The silence was loud, it was so silent you could hear his soft breaths. Lucifer sighed, breath shaky. "I just...I don't know...I was tired.." I listened to him, letting him speak as much as he wanted. "I wanted to run away from my own problems. Instead of asking for help or trying to talk to someone...I just chose self harm and..." his voice trailed off. I heard small cries coming from him but remained silent. I felt his body tense a bit before hugging his waist tighter. "It seemed like a better option...I thought about it before I actually did it...I worried about Charlie and realized you could take care of her.." I frowned slightly. It felt like I had gotten stabbed in the chest when he finished talking. I moved one of my hands from around his waist and moved it to his thigh. I rubbed it softly with my fingers, not in a seductive way just in a comforting way. Just to calm him down. I continued to lay my head in his lap for a while till I heard him yawn softly.

Lucifer's POV

I yawned softly, looking down at Alastor who had rested his head in my lap. He seemed relaxed and he was really quiet."Al.""Hmm?""I'm sleepy." Alastor got up, got onto the bed and sat next to me. I rested my head on his shoulder and felt his hand on my waist pull me closer to him. I smiled as I looked up at the radio demon."I love you Luci" he whispered and kissed me on the cheek. I felt my eye lids getting heavy, I was still tired. "Mhmhh..""Sleep a little longer mon amour, we can talk more later.""No...we can talk now..""Luci your falling asleep." He laid me down on the bed and pulled the blanket over me. My eye lids felt heavier, I tried my best to stay awake so I could talk to him more."Can you stay..please?.." He nodded and kissed my forehead."I'm not leaving you deer, I'll be here while you sleep I promise." He laid next to me and held me tightly in his arms. I smiled and fell asleep fast. But lets just say my dreams weren't very calming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again, this was rushed but its complete! Also the chapter names were inspired from my favorite book "The Angel's Triology" except "Fallen Angels" isn't in the Triology I just made the name up lol. BUT THE MINI SERIES IS FINISHED AND I WILL CONTINUE WITH REQUESTSSSSSSSS.