Until Angels Close My Eyes(alt ending)

Some of the beginning is the same as Part 2! This one is the alt ending so its different tho. Warnings: Mentions of attempted suicide, self harm, angstttttttt

Lucifers POV

I stood silently on the balcony, 14 floors up high. I look behind me into my room and see Alastor still sleeping. Tears formed in my eyes as I looked at the sleeping deer. If I did this he would never see me again. I would never see him again or Charlie. I sniffled as I quietly as I took my hat and jacket off and placed them neatly by the balcony door. I walked back into my room and kissed Alastor on his cheek, also placing a letter in his hands. "I love you Al I'm sorry my love.." I walked back out into the balcony, crying softly. Charlie would be alone again. I cried even more at the thought of Charlie. My little duckling wouldn't have me around anymore. But she would have Al...he can take care of her. He loves Charlie. I sighed and wiped my tears away with my sleeve. I chose to do this, no turning back. I climbed over the balcony trying not to make a noise, one leg already over the railing. "Finally, I won't have to deal with this anymore!" I smiled as I cried until I heard someone's footsteps behind me. "Luci what are you doing darling.." I turned my head to see Alastor, his ears fell down as he looked at me and realized what I was about to do.  "Lucifer get off of the railing dear." Alastor's voice was soft, he looked upset. Tears kept falling down my face as I stared at the Radio Demon. He held his hand out showing that he was trying to help me get off the gold colored railing. My hands shook and I looked down ignoring his stupid stare."No.""Lucifer, give me your hand please dear." I sobbed and shook my head. "I don't want your fucking help Al I really don't.." I felt hands on my waist carefully pull me off the railing. I was now standing in front of the red haired deer, crying. I took a couple steps back until I felt my back hit against the railing once again. Alastor held his hand out again, he whispered softly, "Lucifer." I shook my head again. He walked over to me and lifted my chin up with is finger. "Darling you can't do th-""But I have to!.." I cut him off and yelled at Alastor making him flinch. "I have to do this Al, I'm sick of waking up at night from fucking nightmares. I'm sick of not getting enough sleep and laying in bed all fucking day while you and Charlie worry about me! I'm always stressed out and I never have time to rest or fucking breathe. I'm tired Alastor I just want it to stop.." He looked down at me and held my hands in his. "Lucifer even if your mentally and physically tired you don't need to do this. Me and Charlie can help you my love. I worry about you the same way I worried about my mother. I don't want you to get hurt.  You're so special my love, you're very special. I wouldn't want to be in a world where you aren't there, Charlie wouldn't either." 

Alastor's POV

Lucifer looked at me with his eyes still filled with tears. I slowly took steps back into his room with his hands still in mine. Lucifer choked softly on his tears and fell to the floor before we had even entered the room. He gripped his soft blonde hair and screamed. He was crying and screaming from how hurt he was. I looked down at the fallen angel and slowly kneeled in front of him. I let him cry for 10 minutes till he looked up at me with his beautiful red eyes. "Luci darling.." He cried more as I pulled him into an embrace, softly stroking his hair with one hand and holding him close to me with the other. "Can I tell you something dear?" He nodded slowly. "Your beautiful Luci, I don't know what I would have done if I didn't see you again. I know your hurting my love, but killing yourself isn't an option you should have talked to me before trying to attempt suicide. You're not perfect, nobody's perfect but you're perfect to me. The very moment I saw you crying earlier I knew something was wrong, I couldn't figure out what it was. But all I wanted to do in that moment was help you. It hurts me to see you this way my love, I can't bear seeing you in this condition. I love you Lucifer Morningstar. I love you so much and I would do anything just to be with you." I felt Lucifer tense up a little, but my words seemed to have set in. His breaths were shaky but calmer and he nuzzled his head into my neck softly. I felt his hands wrap slowly around my neck, he lifted his head up and looked me directly in my eyes. "I love you too Alastor Hartfelt." We both smiled at each other before he leaned in. I kissed him on his gentle lips, he kissed back. I held the small king closer to me, pushing some hair back that was in his face. We pulled away and looked into each other's eyes before kissing once again. In the moment I realized, how lucky I was to be with the king of hell himself. 

--------

AUUGGHH I LIKE THIS VERSION BETTER!!! I'MA EDIT THE ORIGINAL ENDING BEFORE I MAKE PART 3 BUT THIS IS SO ADORABLE OMG