REMEMBRANCE

His hands grasped at the smooth floor below him, unable to catch anything as their fingers ran through his own blood as it smeared all over the floor out from under him. He could barely see- only seeing the blur of the streetlights just beyond glass doors that got further away by the second. Everything was dizzy and he felt light-headed.. Must've gotten a dent. He winced as hands dug into his ankles as he was dragged to the back of the store.

He'd find happiness soon.

—--------------------------------------------------------------–

"Well?"

"No luck yet... I think we should be more concerned about those officers that got 'lost', Bea. Have anything to say about that, Lieutenant?"

"No, sir. I've said it many times, they were with us, and then they weren't."

"Hm... Well that wasn't how the word got to me. Apparently your friend... Luther, is it? He thinks you're off your rocker. And so do the two that survived that mess. Get your shit together. Work on one thing at a time."

"Although-"

"HUSH. You're favoring an APPLIANCE STORE WORKER over BASICALLY THE WHOLE DAMN GROUP YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR. You should be looking for THEM."

"They're probably dead."

"Chances are this Micheal guy is also as cold as a stone. But you just don't seem to give two-"

"I know."

"...You can't keep working like this."

"How's Alex doing?"

"Stop changing the subject, Beatrix. Get a search party and get the hell out of my room. And try not to lose anybody this time I swear to god..."

—---------------------------------------------------------------

I'm very lonely

                 I don't know where anyone is.

Maybe they're all hiding.                Or maybe I'm dead.

             My head really really hurts.         
     I'm quite dizzy.             It's definitely been a few days.

                    I'm alone with my thoughts 

besides the occasional eyes peering back at me

                     I don't know what it wants.

If I knew                            I would give it to     them

            I can't see my own body         

               but i know

                            i feel odd

             like it isn't mine

            he says             it's a matter of time

                                                          when