Episode 9: Ayan asks Arohi's help

Ayan's Residence

2:50.. 51.. 52

The mansion grew silent with each tick of the clock.

Into the silent Mansion, One of Ayan's enemies disguised himself as one of his guards in order to place his trap.

Setting down his bag, he surveyed the area to make sure no one was in the vicinity before taking out a box and giving it a sly smile before setting it beneath the table.
And run off, making sure no one could find out.

The Sun rose, bringing a new day to all.

" We have to visit the Roy today to finalize this deal with them it will be a great move for our business," Ayan nodded as his assistant spoke.

" Get the documents ready, I will be down in half hour " he nodded,

" And send the Rl Plaza documents again. I want to meet with Mr. Rao to discuss this and close this deal as soon as possible. That plaza should be built by 2026 " After giving a nod, Abhi went downstairs And Ayan went through his closet, and got ready for the day by putting on a tailored suit, elegant watches, fixing his hair, and spritzing himself with strong cologne.

Rechecking himself one last, He Smiled and walked downstairs Being greeted by His staffs.

" The breakfast is ready Boss " Ayan gave a nod, Then as he made his way to the dining hall for breakfast, he heard an unfamiliar noise. He paused in mid-track and bit his lip, surveying his surroundings. Seeing him Search or something. Abhi approached him,

" What are you looking for boss ? " Attempting to guess what he wanted, Abhi asked in a formal way.

" Tumhe Kuch Ajeeb aawaj nahi aaraha ? " Ayan narrowed his eyes and moved toward the Hall. Stay vigilant in case there is any harm.

He pointed beneath the glass table in the middle of the hall and said, "There is something" As he got closer, the sound got louder. With a sound like a bomb going off, Ayan knew it was set by his rival. He took a deep breath and moved over to the table.

Crouching down, He discovered a green tiny box beneath the table, took a look at it, and shook it by his ear.

"Boss, what if this is something dangerous? Please step back-" Ayan opened the box without hesitation because he was fearless and did not care about dying. Even though he knew it was a trap, his heart beat quickly, but now that there was nothing inside the box but a watch and a piece of paper, his heart rate returned to normal.

"It is just a watch and a piece of paper," he threw the watch and took the paper in his hands.

“ R ? ”

R ?

He mumbled, and looked at abhi. He walked over and held the paper while Ayan stood and straightened his suit.